💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran & Elton John 'Merry Christmas' coming on Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Agunimon
4 hours ago, vixdean said:

Totally true, always jumping on the trendy artists of the moment.

If it was a woman, everyone would be saying she was desperate because of all the collabs. But because it's a man, nothing. 

If there's something I can't stand in the pop music world is the double standards between male/female artists.

Ehhh.. not really. Yeah there are sexist double standards in the music industry, but Elton is an established artist of decades with an impressive catalogue. Kylie Minogue has been collaborating way more recently and there isn't anyone saying anything about her.

• Teletubby changed the title to Ed Sheeran & Elton John 'Merry Christmas' coming next Friday
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I'm tired of all those christmas songs, it looks like everyone want's to do "Mariah thing" and get some cash from it :wtfga:

• Teletubby changed the title to Ed Sheeran & Elton John 'Merry Christmas' coming on Friday
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Suspiria
On 11/17/2021 at 1:05 AM, vixdean said:

I appreciate what you all are saying here, but I personally don't agree. I know he is special for Gaga, and that she is his children godmother, and if he's good to her, that's all that matters.

But personally, I don't see him as a very nice person. His unprovoked tantrums and diva-like behaviour is well documented, and he has been unnecessarily mean and nasty to both young and more established artists multiple times.

And I do honestly think there's a double standard between male and female artists collaborating with younger artists, with male always framed as a mentor relationship, while female artists are accused of being trend-chasers.

What female artists get accused of being trend-chasers? The only 2 I can think of are Madonna and Beyoncé.

Madonna because she is notoriously mean and has always viewed younger artists as competition (I say this as a big big fan of Madonna's art, but I'm realistic about her as a person). Recently she has been trend hopping with the hot rappers/reggaeton artists of the moment, but how many of them talk about her as a supportive figure or friend, other than maybe Maluma?

Beyoncé because she actually just hops on remixes after they're already big hits (Perfect, Mi Gente, Savage).

Teletubby

Archived