💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Shakira - Laundry Service: Washed and Dried (Expanded Edition)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Shakira celebrated the 20th anniversary of her 2001 breakthrough album Laundry Service (released on 13 November 2001).

Shakira called the release of the album the "golden era" of her life — and she's releasing an expanded edition to commemorate it!
"Laundry Service was a testament to the fact that I was able to do anything. That my commitment was so huge," Shakira says in the clip. "My commitment to music and to my own dreams. Nothing was going to be an obstacle, not even myself."

Laundry Service (Washed and Dried) is the expanded edition for her album which features 4 new tracks — including the remix of "Whenever, Wherever" from Shakira's 2020 Super Bowl halftime performance. Shakira also says that performing "Whenever, Wherever" at the Super Bowl was a "full circle" moment for her. 

The 3 additional bonus tracks are "Whenever, Wherever" (Sahara remix), "Underneath Your Clothes" (acoustic version) and "Objection (Tango)" (Afro-punk version), which were released in 2002 on Laundry Service: Washed And Dried edition.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Shipper

I thought this was about her tax evasion becoming money laundering. It is too early here. 

:ladyhaha:

Nevertheless, here to support Shakira and give her a listen for my hour and a half morning commute! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Helxig

So is this about money laundering and cleaning dirty money or... :laughga: 

Edit:

24 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I thought this was about her tax evasion becoming money laundering. It is too early here. 

:ladyhaha:

Nevertheless, here to support Shakira and give her a listen for my hour and a half morning commute! 

Lmaooo same thought and yes it's 3:30am here so I'm over tired too. Bed time.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

jacs vs looser

The Washed and Dried edition of  the album exists since 2002, they just added 1 "new" track: the Pepsi Superbowl version of Whenever. 

They could've at least remastered it, this is just lazy. 

Anderson123

So expanded edition is just a couple of acoustic/remixes of singles. :awkney: Not me expecting something like Nelly Furtado's Loose anniversary expanded edition or Taylor's Version from the Vault bonus tracks.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

So expanded edition is just a couple of acoustic/remixes of singles. :awkney: Not me expecting something like Nelly Furtado's Loose anniversary expanded edition or Taylor's Version from the Vault bonus tracks.

1 remix  "Whenever, Wherever" (Super Bowl) + 3 songs from already released in 2002 Laundry Service: Washed and Dried edition that weren't on streaming services. :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anderson123
Just now, Teletubby said:

1 remix  "Whenever, Wherever" (Super Bowl) + 3 songs from already released in 2002 Laundry Service: Washed and Dried edition that weren't on streaming services. :awkney:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Laundry Service Act 2 or keep it Shak.

Teletubby
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Laundry Service Act 2 or keep it Shak.

she got lazy, she sold her entire music catalog, she doesn't care

Archived