đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift teams with Starbucks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

starbucks-taylor-swift.jpg
Beginning Friday, customers can order the musician's favorite coffee drink, a Grande Caramel Nonfat Latte, by simply asking for a "Taylor's Latte" or "Taylor's Version." Fans can also use the Starbucks app by tapping the details in the Taylor app card and then clicking "order now."

While inside the stores, Swifties might notice Red (Taylor's Version), as well as additional Swift hits, playing over the store's speakers. That's because Starbucks will be playing her music exclusively in correlation with the event. They even dropped a playlist on Spotify, for those at home to enjoy. https://taylor.lnk.to/starbucks

Cockroach of GGD

holy scheisse

The most basic latte ever:poot: coulda been nonfat vanilla I guess that would be pinnacle bacicity actually

love you though tay

TSUNAMI
39 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

CGA.jpg?fit=1500,1000

Pov: it’s Friday and it’s the queue at your local Starbucks 

How to be basic af 101

voltron92
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

CGA.jpg?fit=1500,1000

"Got a lot of Starbucks lovers / they’ll tell you I’m insane”

impeach92
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

But how do we know this is real? :poot:

I work at Starbucks, it’s real, we got the memo Monday. It prints out as “Tay’s Drink”

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

CGA.jpg?fit=1500,1000

Karen, Ashleigh, Jessica, Jennifer, Samantha, Amanda, Nicole, Megan, Rachel and Kayleigh getting ready for their starbucks meeting.

Agunimon

I'm a swiftie but the last thing I'm gonna do is go through the drive thru to order "Taylor's Drink."

.....I'll order on the app for a grande caramel nonfat latte and turn down All Too Well - Taylor's Version (10 Minute Version) when I get to the window. :billie:

Archived