Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's fiancé Sam: Let’s have a fan base of the year award

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Bonkers

What did your fanbase do:

Britney Fanbase
"We freed britney from a horrific ordeal of being controlled by horrible people"

Gaga Fan base:

"some of us bought L4S and otherwise we complained we didn't get the era of our dreams"

BTS:

everyone is scared of us, so that's something

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Gimme More changed the title to Britney's fiancé Sam: Let’s have a fan base of the year award
CyanDante
Just now, Bonkers said:

Gaga Fan base: "
     we complained     "

Accurate. :chica:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

What did your fanbase do:

Britney Fanbase
"We freed britney from a horrific ordeal of being controlled by horrible people"

Gaga Fan base:

"some of us bought L4S and otherwise we complained we didn't get the era of our dreams"

BTS:

everyone is scared of us, so that's something

Honestly, it is incredible what Britney's fanbase have done. People saw this as a crazy 'conspiracy theory' and we have proved we were right all along.

It is nice to see other fanbases support the movement!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bonkers

In fairness, I think every fan base would agree who the winner should be, and every fan base supported #FreeBritney

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

No, but actually?

Its rare a fanbase change / save an artists life out of nothing but pure love. The people that held up signs, stood outside courtrooms, did podcasts, made the movement trend..They deserve the world. So many Britney stans also love gaga / are Little Monsters. So, we should all be proud. After years of the world bringing her down, we finally showed up the party and made things right.

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think every fan base would agree who the winner should be

have you seen stan twitter? BTS fans would absolutely be like "reinstate the conservatorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

have you seen stan twitter? BTS fans would absolutely be like "reinstate the conservatorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :messga:

proudly, no, i have not seen BTS stan twitter.  But thank you for setting the record straight.

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Its so sad, but so true, its obsession & insanity (and agression?) with so much of the fanbase beyond what weve had with anyone and I really cant see why but its the truth. I dont want to bring down something they love, but they go a bit too erratic about it

Longevity huns.

Lady Gaga Og GIF by Apple Music

Chromatislaps

He seems like a gem :diane:honestly he has been so supportive of Brit. Can't say that of Brit's exes

Archived