Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First two 'Harry Potter' films director wants to adapt 'The Cursed Child'

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Fancies Loom said:

Brie Larson Congratulations GIF by Golden Globes

But then again, he's been dead since the 80s so in that case I must admit it's easier

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Suuus said:

Also nobody here said that they support jk rowling this is about a director who wants to adapt the cursed child into a movie thats all

Some people have made it their personality to drop in on every single conversation about Harry Potter to shame fans of the series and point out Rowling's problematic views. It has nothing to do with progress as they claim and everything to do with the quick ego stroke of beating someone else down and pointing fingers.

Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Some people have made it their personality to drop in on every single conversation about Harry Potter to shame fans of the series and point out Rowling's problematic views. It has nothing to do with progress as they claim and everything to do with the quick ego stroke of beating someone else down and pointing fingers.

This

TheDemonIClingTo

I'll give ya another one: I like GOT but I think (know) Dumb and Dumber AND GRRM are a bunch of misogynistic fossils who make Tolkien look like the ultimate feminist 

Agunimon

The Cursed Child is truly cursed and should be buried. One of the worst pieces of literature I've ever read.

TheDemonIClingTo
7 hours ago, Ouranos said:

The first two are my least favourites I’ll probably still watch it but won’t be anticipating it

I prefered Cuaron's take on HP much more (which bled in the subsequent films)

monketsharona
22 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Also the world doesn't need any more exposure to that Cursed Child storyline :poot:

How that fanfic was written to be canon is still beyond me.

I'm sure there will be some rewritings to fit as a movie 

And for some obvious reasons Mr Dursley and Snape will be written off

TheDemonIClingTo
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure there will be some rewritings to fit as a movie 

And for some obvious reasons Mr Dursley and Snape will be written off

Yet another reason for the movie not to happen. He was the best character in the entire series

On 11/9/2021 at 8:16 AM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I always kinda thought Vold and Bella were a BDSM couple (she really has the vibes), but he didnt really care about her, no

Oh I just mean like within the timeline of book 7 it makes NO sense since it would have been remarked on surely at some point. I mean, JK constantly dropped if someone was Black which didn’t matter to the scene remotely, so she’d have absolutely included someone being pregnant if she had envisioned that they were. What’s more is Bellatrix was definitely older and prob out of range for a baby by that point?? And also...could Voldemort even procreate? He’d gone so far past humanity that idk if he could lmao

17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Oh I just mean like within the timeline of book 7 it makes NO sense since it would have been remarked on surely at some point. I mean, JK constantly dropped if someone was Black which didn’t matter to the scene remotely, so she’d have absolutely included someone being pregnant if she had envisioned that they were. What’s more is Bellatrix was definitely older and prob out of range for a baby by that point?? And also...could Voldemort even procreate? He’d gone so far past humanity that idk if he could lmao

Bellatrix was 47 when she died (if I have to believe Harry Potter wikia). But I feel like she couldn't have kids, otherwise she would have had them already, for her family. Or maybe she and Rodolphus had plans for a baby but were sent to Azkaban before they could make one. I also don't think Voldemort could procreate.

21 hours ago, Galvon said:

Bellatrix was 47 when she died (if I have to believe Harry Potter wikia). But I feel like she couldn't have kids, otherwise she would have had them already, for her family. Or maybe she and Rodolphus had plans for a baby but were sent to Azkaban before they could make one. I also don't think Voldemort could procreate.

Mhmm agreed. It was such a cringe plot point. So fanfiction-y

Archived