Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First two 'Harry Potter' films director wants to adapt 'The Cursed Child'

COOOK

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I get your point BUT it works as a play! I saw it in London and it is AMAZING. If they do it the right way it could be amazing. Hope they do it but will watch it on some streaming site so JK doesn’t get my coin :lana:

i agree, when i read the script i thought it was a dumpster fire

but actually seeing it in theatre, it aint that bad, i enjoyed it a lot

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, gagawaffles said:

Why couldn’t JKR just let it be without saying it’s canon? :huh:

All she had to do was to say the same thing Andrzej Sapkowski did about the Witcher games: "This, ladies and gentlemen, belongs to Archive of Our Own, as I didn't write it"

Demoncore

Haven't been following HP works for some time now, but I love Chris Columbus! The first two movies in the series were my favorite and imo captured the magic of the series very well, so I look forward to seeing more from him

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

Some things don't need to be touched.

Not even poked with a stick!

HermioneT

So glad I moved on to the Harry Potter fan fiction universe years ago:ohwell: and I'm not returning to anything branded as official part of the "wizard world".

She / hers

Fantina

My childhood was shaped by the HP series. My friends and I used to throw themed parties, do Pottermore quizzes, have viewing parties of all the films. The more I grew up, the more I started to find better written, inclusive books that are similar in concept but got overshadowed by HP's success. I am not trying to take away everything JKR did for women writers but her comments on certain topics definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Even if the movie comes out and ends up being good, I don't feel comfortable supporting it.  

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Man Harry Potter is my favorite movie franchise of all time and I was beyond obsessed with it a kid/teenager, but I have no idea wtf Cursed Child is about. What even is the story?

3 hours ago, Fancies Loom said:

Nene Leakes GIF

& I'll continue to say it :)  Consequences are something JK Rolling deserves to face & im not gonna be quiet about it.

Except jk rowling never reads this forum so you posting that in every harry potter thread is pointless

Fancies Loom
5 hours ago, dynamite said:

JK Rowling isn't on this forum you're just pissing off people who do like Harry Potter and have the mental capacity to separate her work from her personal views :)

I said what I said.  I'm just pissing off you :shrug:

if you don't like my opinion on JK Rolling and her projects, you have the mental capacity to ignore it

Fancies Loom
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Except jk rowling never reads this forum so you posting that in every harry potter thread is pointless

I can express my opinion of the writer of Harry Potter in a Harry Potter forum whether the writer of Harry Potter is present or not :shrug:

25 minutes ago, Fancies Loom said:

I can express my opinion of the writer of Harry Potter in a Harry Potter forum whether the writer of Harry Potter is present or not :shrug:

You can but it wont acomplish anything so why would you waste your time on it also your comment and i quote jk transphopic rowling doesnt need anymore money thats not an opinion thats just a hate comment 

Pennywise

If y'all STILL support R*wling after all she's done....

I wouldn't be surprised because this is GGD after all I guess :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

If y'all STILL support R*wling after all she's done....

I wouldn't be surprised because this is GGD after all I guess :huntyga:

We dont we just seperate the art from the artist thats all

Pennywise
Just now, Suuus said:

we just seperate the art from the artist

sure-joanne.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived