Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Adele's “30” tracklist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

how can you guys be so disappointed by those titles? we're not talking about gaga, where we are used to  - and expect - titles like Venus, Judas, Poker Face etc

we're talking about Adele: if we take a look at 25's title tracks here we go: I miss you  - Million years ago - remedy - water under the bridge etc

do they sound epic in any way?:triggered: 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 minutes ago, POPLOVER said:

how can you guys be so disappointed by those titles? we're not talking about gaga, where we are used to  - and expect - titles like Venus, Judas, Poker Face etc

we're talking about Adele: if we take a look at 25's title tracks here we go: I miss you  - Million years ago - remedy - water under the bridge etc

Yeah I know she's never been that interesting when it comes to titles (and her music and performances lol) but the difference is the *entire* tracklist is boring and generic. Rolling in the deep, set fire to the rain, chasing pavements etc... All cool

Anderson123

Just want to remind you all that when the Chromatica tracklist leaked the first thing I thought was "meh song titles" but turned out to be my second Gaga album ever. Replay was supposed to be everyone's least anticipated tracks and turned out to be one of the fan favorites.

edengowon
16 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yeah I know she's never been that interesting when it comes to titles (and her music and performances lol) but the difference is the *entire* tracklist is boring and generic. Rolling in the deep, set fire to the rain, chasing pavements etc... All cool

she had no 'cool, exciting' track titles on 25. in fact those are some of her most generic titles.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

dynamite
14 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

she had no 'cool, exciting' track titles on 25. in fact those are some of her most generic titles.

Yeah I'm not a fan of that album in general I can barely remember it tbh

Not people disregarding the album just because the titles are just that- titles. I myself find them very promising and I'm ready to cry... I'm claiming:

Cry Your Heart Out
I Drink Wine
Hold On
To Be Loved

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.gif.312f224d65d24d6

Lickitung
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Not people disregarding the album just because the titles are just that- titles. I myself find them very promising and I'm ready to cry... I'm claiming:

Cry Your Heart Out
I Drink Wine
Hold On
To Be Loved

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.gif.312f224d65d24d6

Omg, you claimed it a minute before me

1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm very curious about that All Night Parking Interlude 

Cry Your Heart Out starts slow but transitions into a Disco banger. I Drink Wine is an industrial techno song and Oh My God features mariachi and electric guitar. Love Is a Game ends with a drum & bass instrumental similar to Sine From Above.

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN
I’d like to hear that Adele tbh :billie:

The ARTPOP Zedd

TimisaMonster

Why do the titles surrounding area look all blurry and photoshopped? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, POPLOVER said:

21 literally has a song called Lovesong and it’s one of her best ever lol 

also Someone Like You is a boring title too 

please enlighten me to death

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

6. Can I Get It
7. I Drink Wine

I'll claim these two and i hope I won't be wrong. I still remember how everyone was thinking that Replay would be a filler but i had already claimed it. 😌

Archived