vixdean

Featured Posts

vixdean

On her age, and how she will only stop when the “wheels fall off”:

On her strength and resilience:

HuffsAhoy

I hope I have her strength and resilience when I'm her age. :flutter:

I'm only 29 and already feel like I've hit my peak :messga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I hope I have her strength and resilience when I'm her age. :flutter:

I'm only 29 and already feel like I've hit my peak :messga:

Feeling is key to attraction. Be careful or it might come true. Strive for more. 

Lighter

oh wow this really inspired me. i’m 19 and i seem to always forget that i have years and yearssss ahead of me to find where i’m supposed to be

Helxig
7 hours ago, Ohnana said:

Feeling is key to attraction. Be careful or it might come true. Strive for more. 

Please don't say that. This kind of mindset has me terrified of my thoughts. I'm sick of being made to feel guilty about having bad thoughts, and superstitious that every time I'm going through a depressive period that my thoughts will attract more negativity. Not everyone can just flip a switch and 'be positive' and start attracting more. It's not that easy for some of us and this mindset only makes us feel worse

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Please don't say that. This kind of mindset has me terrified of my thoughts. I'm sick of being made to feel guilty about having bad thoughts, and superstitious that every time I'm going through a depressive period that my thoughts will attract my negativity. Not everyone can just flip a switch and 'be positive' and start attracting more. It's not that easy for some of us and this mindset only makes it worse

Thanks it can become a burden. And this is by no means an excuse. I have this same thought you expressed since very young age. Mostly there was one person in my family who’d always comment like that.

I do agree with positive brings positive. But that thought has installed more panic and made me aware of how negative I am. It just brings me down even more. Or simply I feel the weight of my negative towards others, or I’m afraid they’ll get that I’m like that and be sure I give a positive vibe. 

RAMROD

Why nobody also talks where she bashes unions because they don't benefits her that were also in the same article? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Please don't say that. This kind of mindset has me terrified of my thoughts. I'm sick of being made to feel guilty about having bad thoughts, and superstitious that every time I'm going through a depressive period that my thoughts will attract my negativity. Not everyone can just flip a switch and 'be positive' and start attracting more. It's not that easy for some of us and this mindset only makes it worse

I was diagnosed with panic disorder and clinical depression when I was a teen and I am now in my mid 20s. Through CBT, mediation and pyschiatrists I have learned that people like us, do have a way out. Is it easy? Depends on each person, but there is a way out. Feelings and thoughts are connected and we are made to believe there is nothing we can do about except to medicate (which I am totally for because I know how bad it can get) but what I said it was meant to encourage people to strive for better days. Thoughts become feelings and feelings become reality (I am talking at neuro pathological level here). I know it can be extremely difficult to not pay attention to those thoughts but IT IS POSSIBLE. I also learned that physiological sighs are key for people that like myself suffer from an anxiety disorder, to calm and control what I feeling and thinking. Check it out it will help you. 🧡

HuffsAhoy
7 hours ago, Ohnana said:

I was only joking, mostly, with that comment. I've actually turned my life around for the better over the last three years. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

vixdean
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why nobody also talks where she bashes unions because they don't benefits her that were also in the same article? :oprah:

Because that simply isn’t true, and she doesn’t bash unions in the article.

But there’s a thread where people are discussing that, so you can go and join the fake outrage there. 

Glamourpuss

I like to think the same way as her and I use her as inspiration. I believe if you start telling yourself you're old then you'll believe you are.

I don't like to acknowledge my age because then I might start acting it and conforming to what society says a woman of my age should be doing.

11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

bcs stop being woke

Archived