Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Zayn Malik dropped by record label RCA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
36 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

If you read again u can see I didn't write overdosing by weed. I wrote overdoing weed.

I read it.

15 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

This is one of the reasons we see overdoses

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster
21 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I read it.

Meaning that mechanism of losing the effects of drugs in general leads to one of the reasons we see overdoses. Right after that I wrote that overdoses by weed is rare, often maybe by falling, not the drug itself.

19 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

It’s obviously that. So sad.. man f*ck Yolanda 

NO!!!!

Believe ALL women!!!

ALL women are victims!!! No women in history has ever been violent, manipulative or evil!!!

Women are soft angels who love to LOVE and HUG everyone and love PEACE!!!!!!

Believe Amber Heard, Believe EVERY SINGLE W O M E N or you are a woman hater!!!!!!

#woke

chromaticainmyhead
21 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Unpopular opinion but weed can be abused and idk why people act like it can’t… (coming from a stoner himself) 

Regarding strong cannabis, one time my bf gave me an edible with TOO much thc and I hallucinated for the first time in my life in a terrifying way that I thought was never going to end. And then vomited everywhere. I was crying and fell asleep hearing voices and I thought I was never going to be okay again:cryga: for some people that’s how schizophrenia starts no joke

this. I've worked in a psychiatric facility and have been working with quite a few clients' whose mental illnesses had its roots in cannabis. Cannabis is not not dangerous. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived