celeb

Madonna for V Magazine

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

The visionary changed pop as we know it, in a 40-year career powered by constant innovation. And, as her new concert film Madame X shows, she is as fearless as ever. Here she is captured by Steven Klein in an homage to the glamor and tragedy of Marilyn Monroe inspired by Bert Stern’s ‘‘The Last Sitting,’’ the photoshoot Marilyn sat for just before her tragic death.

https://vmagazine.com/article/v133-madonna-forever/

Madonna-1.jpgMadonna-4-.jpgMadonna-5.jpgMadonna-6.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The theme is always sex with Madonna :billie:

By the way, why does she look like Lindsay Lohan??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chlorine

I wish she would let herself age a tiny bit more naturally. I just can’t get over her plastic surgery and all the retouching. She is a woman who has lived an incredible life and I don’t see that on her face, I see someone who is trying to convince us she’s still 20.

Anyway, she looks beautiful and it’s a nice shoot. :dry:

Queen Bitch

She likes Donda apparently. From the interview:

JOH: Has there been any thing that you’ve heard or seen recently that are cute?

M: I mean, the only thing that I’ve heard recently that has inspired me is Kanye’s record Donda. There are very few artists that are working toward failure. And I feel like he is.

JOH: He’s staring at an abyss right now.

M: Totally. I can’t say that I agree with all of his politics and the way that he thinks of women, or unmarried people having sex, or the gay community. But his work is on the razor’s edge, and it’s inspiring and it’s rare. Everybody was waiting so long for his record to come out and then finally when it came out, everybody else’s record came out, too. And he still stood out.

JOH: Yeah. But, did you not feel a certain type of way that he even invited DaBaby?

M: I was conflicted about that, but, like I said, I have to pay attention to the message, not the messenger. That’s important. Listen to the teachings. Don’t get caught up in the teacher, what the teacher’s doing. I mean, if you want to get down to dissect the character, look at the way Martin Luther King lived his life. You know, he was a Christian, God-fearing man preaching about morals and values and family. And he had mistresses everywhere. And definitely, not living up to the image that he was presenting about himself, but does that take away from what he did for the world and how he sacrificed his life and how he was willing to work to failure, the ultimate failure, which is death by assassination?

Chlorine
6 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

M: I was conflicted about that, but, like I said, I have to pay attention to the message, not the messenger. That’s important. Listen to the teachings. Don’t get caught up in the teacher, what the teacher’s doing. I mean, if you want to get down to dissect the character, look at the way Martin Luther King lived his life. You know, he was a Christian, God-fearing man preaching about morals and values and family. And he had mistresses everywhere. And definitely, not living up to the image that he was presenting about himself, but does that take away from what he did for the world and how he sacrificed his life and how he was willing to work to failure, the ultimate failure, which is death by assassination?

giphy.gif

Screen-Shot-2015-01-02-at-4-03-39-PM-608

HuffsAhoy

Stunning pictures and I loved that interview excerpt. I'm looking forward to reading the rest after work.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

She likes Donda apparently. From the interview:

JOH: Has there been any thing that you’ve heard or seen recently that are cute?

M: I mean, the only thing that I’ve heard recently that has inspired me is Kanye’s record Donda. There are very few artists that are working toward failure. And I feel like he is.

JOH: He’s staring at an abyss right now.

M: Totally. I can’t say that I agree with all of his politics and the way that he thinks of women, or unmarried people having sex, or the gay community. But his work is on the razor’s edge, and it’s inspiring and it’s rare. Everybody was waiting so long for his record to come out and then finally when it came out, everybody else’s record came out, too. And he still stood out.

JOH: Yeah. But, did you not feel a certain type of way that he even invited DaBaby?

Madonna probably one of those pop star who would actually collab with Azealia for the controversy of it all. She basks in such stuffs before, and she still is now.  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

Stunning photos.. I’d love to see the unedited versions though. I feel like I’m looking at a blow up doll wearing grillz 

:rip:

Chlorine
8 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Stunning photos.. I’d love to see the unedited versions though. I feel like I’m looking at a blow up doll wearing grillz 

:rip:

I- 

:air:

I wish we could see a Madonna that would showcase the incredible life and iconic career and achievements that lead her to this moment and age. That would be very powerful and respectworthy, instead of this overly edited, standard fake plastic doll look.

yet, if this is how she feels herself comfortable, good for her.

I Don’t like the pictures. They are too pretty.

the woman in the second picture or even the security guards look more interesting to me.

Had she looked down on the floor in the third picture it would work better

chromaticainmyhead
2 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

I wish she would let herself age a tiny bit more naturally. I just can’t get over her plastic surgery and all the retouching. She is a woman who has lived an incredible life and I don’t see that on her face, I see someone who is trying to convince us she’s still 20.

Anyway, she looks beautiful and it’s a nice shoot. :dry:

I believe she's well aware of how controversial her face looks like and we should rather appreciate herself enjoying it this way

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

moonsago

We made youth the ultimate form of beauty and failed to recognize that there is no such thing as objective ugliness but only beauty. Everything this world has to offer is of beauty, every creature, every plant, every erupting volcano and every flood. It’s all subjective and personal to us, not to nature. Nature doesn’t take things personally, nature dies to keep on living. Life feeds life through death because life and death are one and the same. To fulfill death however, life has different stages it must go through and becoming, weak, fragile, slow and wrinkled is one. The ‘ugliness’ that we find in aging is nothing but our subjective perspective and taught/chosen view we have on this normal process of life. And if there is nothing but beauty in nature objectively, than ‘ugliness’ is nothing but another stage of beauty. And if ugliness is also beauty and we made aging ugly... then aging is beautiful too. We just made youth be all that matters and the only very short stage of our very short life that matters. I understand her and I have compassion because in this world it’s hard. She looks beautiful but she would also look beautiful without. The way we live life and the way society deals with this problem, she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn’t so I have nothing but respect and understanding. 

Archived