Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga signs NYTimes Gun-Control Petition

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-This is tyranny. our government is committing tyranny

-Obama plans to use executive order to go through with this rather than going through congress. This isn't even the first time he has done this (he also started a WAR via executive order. But that's OK because he's black and hip and trendy, right)?

-Mass murders have not gone up or down in America, but in the UK after banning guns, violence has RISEN

-Taking away the guns will cause CIVIL WAR. You must know that. Our government knows that.

-Obama's fake tears for the children was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life

-The TV showing the children's pictures every day in between gun control propaganda is also very sickening

Even Fox News would look at you and think you were being a little extreme.

My name isn't Timmers

It's such a tricky topic. I get that people may feel a sense of security having a gun in their house when u consider all of the wackjobs out there to protect urself from. But in the same sense, it's because of the many wackjobs out there that make legalizing guns dangerous. God knows whose hands the legal gun may be in and what he/she will/wants to do with it? So while I can understand the need to feel protected by owning one, latest tragedies r proving that guns being legal is only proving fatal. :(

I'm for this petition. Thank you Gaga. :clap:

I think it's to have protection if someone breaks into their house?

It's this and hunting. But the people I've met who have a gun permit don't ever talk about protection. They talk about shooting. They like to go out in the woods and shoot things. One guy told me a couple weeks ago that he'd like to hunt people. And the desire for weapons also seems to be handed down from parent to child, much like religious views and other political stuff.

It's such a tricky topic. I get that people may feel a sense of security having a gun in their house when u consider all of the wackjobs out there to protect urself from. But in the same sense, it's because of the many wackjobs out there that make legalizing guns dangerous. God knows whose hands the legal gun may be in and what he/she will/wants to do with it? So while I can understand the need to feel protected by owning one, latest tragedies r proving that guns being legal is only proving fatal. :(

I'm for this petition. Thank you Gaga. :clap:

This made me think of my best argument yet. There are more people than there are guns. We can't take an inventory of all of the people in the United States, know all Americans' mental issues, and somehow keep guns away from the crazies. But we can get rid of the guns.

My name isn't Timmers

Gaga, tell me more about how criminals follow laws. :flutter: Good for her for taking some action, though.

Good points on self defense and gun control from a mass shooting survivor:

On October 16, 1991, Hupp and her parents were having lunch at the Luby's Cafeteria in Killeen, TX. She had left her handgun in her car to comply with Texas state law. Gunman George Hennard drove his truck into the cafeteria and opened fire on the patrons. Both of Suzanne's parents were killed because laws obstructed her ability to defend herself and family.

If America is going to enforce gun restrictions, they're going to have to tighten their borders first. People import illegal d--gs, and we have a large human trafficking problem in the Southwest right now. What would stop someone from importing guns? The only difference would be that the criminals/crazies would seek them, and the regular people would abide by the rules, leaving no one with a legitimate gun for self defense. Guns aren't just going to go away.

There's no need for people to own semi automatic rifles IMO

It's Gagas right to sign anything she wants to

And we don't need Obama bashing in this thread calm down

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

-Obama plans to use executive order to go through with this rather than going through congress. This isn't even the first time he has done this (he also started a WAR via executive order. But that's OK because he's black and hip and trendy, right)?

-Mass murders have not gone up or down in America, but in the UK after banning guns, violence has RISEN

-Taking away the guns will cause CIVIL WAR. You must know that. Our government knows that.

-Obama's fake tears for the children was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life

-The TV showing the children's pictures every day in between gun control propaganda is also very sickening

You are going to kill us next aren't you?

But in Europe are guns illegal. Why can't America follow?

This.

You are not going anywhere with guns Americans, DEAL WITH IT AND LEARN THE LESSON. Poor victims.

You are going to kill us next aren't you?

:Chica: Can't tell if inappropriate or funny as ****. :troll:

Dying

Wanna make the most of the night?

My name isn't Timmers

MonsterofFame

The Connecticut tragedy overshadowed the news that a Chinese student stabbed and killed 8 kids on the same day in China. Banning guns is not going to stop psychos from committing murder. They will simply find another way to do it. The media is one of the most dangerous weapons because now other people looking to exit the world with attention will know exactly how to do so. Read the fake Morgan Freeman statement -- whoever wrote it was spot on.

Also, has it not occurred to anyone that criminals will still have guns the same way they illegally launder money and d--gs?

Morphine Prince

I agree with the things I bolded. I'm not so informed or sure of the other two so I just won't comment.

It's been 15 years since the last major massacre in Australia, and 15 years since the gun laws have become stricter. We are still allowed to use guns for hunting and such, but a gun license is required to own + use it. I understand certain people would rather to have guns as protection, but if gun laws are stricter, there should be no need for guns. There are plenty of other weapons you can use for protection when in need of it.

Morphine Prince

Yes, let's ban guns because criminals always follow laws. I am sure no one will have a gun once a law is put into place. What a joke.

We all know nobody smokes pot because it's illegal.

Yes, let's ban guns because criminals always follow laws. I am sure no one will have a gun once a law is put into place. What a joke.

We all know nobody smokes pot because it's illegal.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived