Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Pasión de Gavilanes 2

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Omg the original cast?!?! This is so exciting, I have to call my mom ASAP and let her know!!! :vegas:
ive always been so salty that I slept through the original finale run when I was like 9! My brother got to watch it and wouldn’t stop bragging about how he got to watch Dinora die and sink in the quicksand :messga: 

1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omg the original cast?!?! This is so exciting, I have to call my mom ASAP and let her know!!! :vegas:
ive always been so salty that I slept through the original finale run when I was like 9! My brother got to watch it and wouldn’t stop bragging about how he got to watch Dinora die and sink in the quicksand :messga: 

I'm mostly looking forward to new and iconic BOPS! I still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while :enigma: Dinora's ending was so satisfying to watch, I probably should go back and watch the whole show from the beginning now that I have it on Netflix

TheOriginalOne
Just now, COOOK said:

I'm mostly looking forward to new and iconic BOPS! I still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while :enigma: Dinora's ending was so satisfying to watch, I probably should go back and watch the whole show from the beginning now that I have it on Netflix

Ugggh and after all these years I still haven’t watched the end. I know they started airing it again on Telemundo and my mom LOVES rewatching it. So I’m definitely gonna have to watch it now. 
God, I’ve always preferred Univision to Telemundo as a kid when it came to novelas, but Pasión de Gavilanes is the best novela I’ve ever seen. The drama was so intense!!!! I wonder what stories they’re gonna tell now that Dinora and Fernando are gone!!!

Lady Adga

I never saw la novela, but I like (and still like) the opening song. How nice to see Paola Rey, I fell in love with her in La Mujer en el Espejo (also on Telemundo).

Rahrahbitchson
7 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Quién es ese hooooombreeeee que me mira y me desnudaaaaa

tumblr-b7855b24bbdb837f0dca90d82fab70ce-

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

TheOriginalOne
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Where is Franco?! :grr:

I need to see my man!!! :grr:

He was so cute! One of my first crushes as a kid omg :nick:

DKlrfbiXcAA2zk2?format=jpg&name=900x900
:heat:

9 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

How nice to see Paola Rey, I fell in love with her in La Mujer en el Espejo (also on Telemundo).

SAME I had such a crush on her :bradley: I always dreamt of being that fierce bish in that pink dress...

I’ve never heard of this Novela but somehow I feel like I didn’t miss much… the men on the other hand… 

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

TheOriginalOne
32 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’ve never heard of this Novela but somehow I feel like I didn’t miss much… the men on the other hand… 

giphy.gif

FAF25-DA1-7892-41-BD-948-A-A75-C17-B717-

reportada, mija :dom:

Archived