💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I wonder if she'll join pappa911 :oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Everyone here saying “who is she” prob was active in the thread about her being in the “She’s All That” remake lol 

no shade to users, it just shows how forgettable she is :lolly:

Good!

She’s so dislikeable and her presence in Hollywood is a total joke. At least the talentless it girls of the past (Paris, Kim K) were somehow entertaining and iconic. This is the most basic middle America girl ever and it was a shame for our generation’s pop culture to be defined by her.

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Fish said:

k yall need to stop with the "who is she". we all know you know but you think its edgy to say that. its not.

ot: OMGGGGGGGGGG

go to bed, it's past your bed time young one

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, Fish said:

k yall need to stop with the "who is she". we all know you know but you think its edgy to say that. its not.

No I don’t know her so I’m gonna ask, who is she? :yennefer:

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

I literally have zero idea who she is. No reason whatsoever to lie. Now, please, someone tell me who she is and what is it that she did to get banned? 

13 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

No I don’t know her so I’m gonna ask, who is she? :yennefer:

k use google and educate yourself 

10 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I literally have zero idea who she is. No reason whatsoever to lie. Now, please, someone tell me who she is and what is it that she did to get banned? 

do you know what google is? or do you need a crash course on that too? you seem culturally slow so im just asking

Chromatica Island

I have heard of her and I never cared for her, good riddance!Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

NichuuB
19 minutes ago, artdoll said:

omg I thought Addison Rae and Madison Beer were the same person for like 3 minutes until I read this

I thought this for the last 2 years:air:

Property of @Whale

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

do you know what google is? or do you need a crash course on that too? you seem culturally slow so im just asking

schitts creek ok GIF by CBC

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, Fish said:

It was bad for her 😭 and it’s PERMANENT? Like tf did she do?? This has to be a glitch…

Just now, Dante said:

schitts creek ok GIF by CBC

they need to get told... these "who is she" are tired affff

NichuuB
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It was bad for her 😭 and it’s PERMANENT? Like tf did she do?? This has to be a glitch…

I guess they saw her yucky met gala look.

Property of @Whale

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to (nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

Archived