Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

Knowing her she probably recorded the crows in the beginning herself. :vegas:

it’s a cute song and I think the right choice to start the new cycle with a medium-low tempo song, if she’d come back with a song called „Good Bye“ where she screams the whole time, people would compare way to fast to the other one and discard the Album way quicker I think. 

The memes in the beginning are around the corner

i started so strong. But I don’t like the chorus nor does it transition well.

easy on me is such a simple phrase. I would love to feel more a plea. Or a confession. 
I feel like all those runs and falsetto make it sound superficial to some extent. Her deeper voice is much more beautiful. Or at least some more slured notes. There’s too many empty spaces and it’s just her and the piano

its such a wasted opportunity to not have a gospel choir and the song is more rnb, it could introduce the band in the bridge into last chorus.. 

Lady Adga
13 hours ago, pachinko said:

I can't wait to see her standing, walking and sitting. 

Just kidding, I hope she eventually has an era where we can see her serving choreo. :huntyga:

:oops:

Where's the "upbeat ending" :neyde:

Anyway I'm a bit disappointed, the song did nothing to me other than feeling like she was playing it safe with this one.

Versace

Hmm why are we releasing this as lead? 

I dunno tbh, she needed to go uptempo this time, as to come back with something fresh for her when it comes to lead. Instead we got her most mellow lead single yet. Lyrics and vocals are amazing though but c’mon, let’s kick it up a notch when releasing a lead. I can tell there are some harder hitting songs on the album given Max and Greg are involved. 

Levine

Innovative, groundbreaking, amazing, spectacular. Best lyrics ever, best ballad ever, best melody. I can totally relate because 8 years ago a 60yo made me feel exactly like that!

_

So, hoping to have distracted the average ggd user I can finally say what i think: I don't like it. It's bland, almost any song on 25 is better than this. The verses are better than the unbereable chorus. She'll break records (started by tomorrow on Spotify) and all, that's because of her name alone and not because of the song.

Ororo Munroe

since this thread is “negativity” free, then imma say it’s an amazing song, masterpiece video and overall absolutely breathtaking. :poot:

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Tinnitus15

I LOVE the song..About the people saying it’s a weak comeback song,remember Hello was the lead single from 25,but her most streamed song from 25 on Spotify is When we were young(Hello isn’t in her Top 5 most popular songs),I think they’re keeping a better song for later..It’s a classical Adele song,so I see it smashing records and radio stations from now on

dynamite

Sweet song and amazing vocals but sounds like it could have come off the last 2 albums

I liked the throwbacks to Hello and Rolling In The Deep though (I assume that's what they were)

newseason

Once I've heard the snippet, I knew I heard the whole song. It sounds really predictable which was expected from her. If this was released by anyone else, it definitely wouldn't have the same impact. And I'm saying this as someone who loves ballads. Anyway, at least is not as annoying as Hello, I could not stand that one when it came out. I'm sure the album itself is going to have some interesting stuff to look forward to. 

InTheCloset
14 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I LOVE the song..About the people saying it’s a weak comeback song,remember Hello was the lead single from 25,but her most streamed song from 25 on Spotify is When we were young(Hello isn’t in her Top 5 most popular songs),I think they’re keeping a better song for later..It’s a classical Adele song,so I see it smashing records and radio stations from now on

I also LOVEEE the song. Its different but its good. To me it feels as if you miss the person and are hurt but you had to let go for yourself and you did let go. And though it hurts letting go was the choice right for you. And the video kinda gives a hope as in leaving the house and moving forward. Forward with yourself and for yourself. 

The abyss stares back

Archived