šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) Trailer Released

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Married the Night
20 minutes ago, Shaney said:

I can't believe they're keeping Scream going in 2021. I think it's time to let it go.

I think youā€™re wrong. Just donā€™t go see it.Ā 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARKDANGER

If this move is as greatĀ as the twists in Ready Or Not wereā€¦.

ā€¦We are in danger. This looks good! Though the ā€œScreamĀ toneā€ seems off (granted itā€™s just a trailer). I will be at the theaters opening night!Ā 

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

If this move is as greatĀ as the twists in Ready Or Not wereā€¦.

ā€¦We are in danger. This looks good! Though the ā€œScreamĀ toneā€ seems off (granted itā€™s just a trailer). I will be at the theaters opening night!Ā 

I think It matches the tone of one more than the sequels. It feels darker and ghostface seems BRUTAL!Ā 

Luke78619
2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

No, in the original 1996 filmĀ Ghostface plays a "game" with Drew Barrymore in the opening sequence.

Oh god youā€™reĀ right, forgot about that iconic sceneĀ :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

The one I read had Selena Gomez in the cast so I know for sure mine was not realĀ :rip:Ā 

maybe Selena will suddenly appear near the end of the movie as real Ghostface.Ā 

demi.thumb.gif.96902f2b42c6196b06cd43574

Mistress of the Elements āš”ļø

sillynate
4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

The one I read had Selena Gomez in the cast so I know for sure mine was not realĀ :rip:Ā 

Okay so hear me outĀ 

I think that one is real and the Selena Gomez bit is just one of those official fake edits from the producers Ā :deadbanana:

hereā€™s whyĀ 

Spoiler

Tara is the opening attack (based off the trailer)Ā and the leak said it was both Tara and her oldest sister played by Selena Gomez who are the opening attackĀ 

Leak says Hicks receives a call from the killer threatening to kill her son so she rushes home. In the trailer thereā€™s a scene of her driving fast with a scared look on her face. The leak also says that Dewey is killed in that scene (Hicks calls him for help before arriving at her house)Ā and thatā€™s what sets Sydney & Gale to return but I donā€™t think he dies he just gets injured āœØagaināœØ because he calls Sydney to return in the trailer

Leak says Sam is plagued by nightmares and specifically at 1:33 in the trailer when sheā€™s standing in Stuā€™s house the camera is turning aroundā€¦.. looking like a dream/nightmare scene

And lastly the leak said that thereā€™s a final showdown at a hospital and we have that image of the killer at a hospitalĀ 

WpQn5b.gif

Ā 

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Okay so hear me outĀ 

I think that one is real and the Selena Gomez bit is just one of those official fake edits from the producers Ā :deadbanana:

hereā€™s whyĀ 

Ā  Hide contents

Tara is the opening attack (based off the trailer)Ā and the leak said it was both Tara and her oldest sister played by Selena Gomez who are the opening attackĀ 

Leak says Hicks receives a call from the killer threatening to kill her son so she rushes home. In the trailer thereā€™s a scene of her driving fast with a scared look on her face. The leak also says that Dewey is killed in that scene (Hicks calls him for help before arriving at her house)Ā and thatā€™s what sets Sydney & Gale to return but I donā€™t think he dies he just gets injured āœØagaināœØ because he calls Sydney to return in the trailer

Leak says Sam is plagued by nightmares and specifically at 1:33 in the trailer when sheā€™s standing in Stuā€™s house the camera is turning aroundā€¦.. looking like a dream/nightmare scene

And lastly the leak said that thereā€™s a final showdown at a hospital and we have that image of the killer at a hospitalĀ 

WpQn5b.gif

Ā 

now wait a damn minuteĀ 

:fatcat:

Married the Night

Itā€™s so tempting when I see these spoiler tags! Iā€™ll revisit this thread in January.Ā 
Ā 

I canā€™t stop thinking about this movie!

PussOfYonce
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Scream trailer today, Chucky series today, Halloween Kills this week, "The Movies That Made Us" Netflix show featuring Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Aliens. Us horror fans are winning now. :applause:

we win so hardddd

āœØ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh āœØ

Married the Night
1 hour ago, PussOfYonce said:

we win so hardddd

Such a good week for Horror fans!Ā 

Married the Night

Do yā€™all think this will do better than 4 and be a box office hit??? I hope so. šŸ˜­Ā 

jimmytimestep
3 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Do yā€™all think this will do better than 4 and be a box office hit??? I hope so. šŸ˜­Ā 

yes, for sure!!!! especially if the reviews are good.

I normally love the "Scream" series for the humor, it helps distract me from the brutal terror of it all, but this looks *REALLY* scary and I'm HERE for it

Married the Night
19 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

yes, for sure!!!! especially if the reviews are good.

I normally love the "Scream" series for the humor, it helps distract me from the brutal terror of it all, but this looks *REALLY* scary and I'm HERE for it

Good!!! I need this to be a HIT. I want more (as always).Ā 
Ā 

and yes, this one looks so chilling!!! The trailer is scary.Ā 

sillynate
52 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I think itā€™s gonna make less money than 4Ā :poot:Ā BECAUSEā€¦.. covid :poot:

Archived