'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard Hot 100 top 10 (chart dated Oct. 16, 2021)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Cello said:

I wanna know who is actually out there streaming Bad Habits

Me along with Shivers. :trollga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Wow can Industry Baby hit number 1 next week?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wow can Industry Baby hit number 1 next week?

I don't think so, Stay had much bigger airplay this week and it won't disappear next week
Stay: radio: 86.4M, streams: 23.2M, sales: 7,400
Industry Baby: radio: 58.1 , streams: 23.4, sales: 5,200

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I don't think so, Stay had much bigger airplay this week and it won't disappear next week
Stay: radio: 86.4M, streams: 23.2M, sales: 7,400
Industry Baby: radio: 58.1 , streams: 23.4, sales: 5,200

Awe...Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

StrawberryBlond

It's beyond a farce how BTS drop so quickly once they get their inevitable #1. At least Dynamite and Butter stayed around for a bit but everything else is here today, gone tomorrow. Dynamite is the only one that'll have any kind of longevity, if at all. How many more of these meaningless #1's are they going to get before BB do something about this? Now that Coldplay have a #1 with them, more big names will want to collab with them in the hopes of doing the same so we're going to have a double whammy of BTS headline hits and BTS collab hits. When will this onslaught ever end?

In other news, it's nice to see female artists have hits that are sticking around, it wasn't that long ago they'd be lucky to hang around for a few weeks. And I'm surprised Shivers hasn't got into the top 10 yet after a month. Guess the US really isn't feeling it.

SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, nswain1110 said:

Guilty 🤚 (what?! it's catchy AF 🤷‍♂️)

wow I thought you were a good person 

Archived