💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Diddy mentions Little Mix in Jesy's music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JaysAMess
32 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well, it's the group she just left a few months ago after being a long-time member so.. :poot:

But this is her solo debut, there was literally no reason to mention Little Mix in the video. :bear:

This just feels like it was included because some people probably won't know who she is.

Teletubby
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well, it's the group she just left a few months ago after being a long-time member so.. :poot:

I think for her solo she shouldn't use Little Mix name becuase if she will do it people will always see her as ex-Little Mix not Jesy Nelson. when you think about Beyonce you see her as solo artist, not Destiny's Child member but when it comes to Nicole Scherzinger she will always be seen as Pussycat Dolls because she still used Pussycat Dolls name in her solo career

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

That is blatant name drop. Can't she do it a bit more low key, if not impliedly? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

But this is her solo debut, there was literally no reason to mention Little Mix in the video. :bear:

This just feels like it was included because some people probably won't know who she is.

But exactly because is her "solo" debut this makes sense. She is still tied to that group's name.

Archived