Jump to content
opinion

Charlie Puth is so good.


Featured Posts

FudgeyBear

Love him. He has great energy and is actually very talented. Hella cute too. :lolly:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Patriziaa Reggiani

I want his switch on my plug

I will not watch House of Gucci
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
badfaith

Sounds good! But I'm kinda tired of these types of lyrics, all about love and heartbreak, it's all the same 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pharamon

Soooo...we're gonna forget how he lowkey sided with Dr. Luke during the Kesha vs Dr. Luke fiasco? Oh wait, he's cute and has nice curls tho so i guess he's forgiven <3 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
9 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Soooo...we're gonna forget how he lowkey sided with Dr. Luke during the Kesha vs Dr. Luke fiasco? Oh wait, he's cute and has nice curls tho so i guess he's forgiven <3 

“[The lawsuit is] just devastating for both parties because so much attention is taken off the music… Dr. Luke is one of my production idols. And Kesha is one of the first outgoing artists that I would listen to mimic her songwriting style. It’s just a shame that I haven’t heard any new music from Kesha."

 

Is there more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pharamon
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

“[The lawsuit is] just devastating for both parties because so much attention is taken off the music… Dr. Luke is one of my production idols. And Kesha is one of the first outgoing artists that I would listen to mimic her songwriting style. It’s just a shame that I haven’t heard any new music from Kesha."

 

Is there more?

I mean, to me that's enough of a reason to not consider him good...

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, Pharamon said:

I mean, to me that's enough of a reason to not consider him good...

The industry is entirely crooked and him speaking on it exposes him a lot. Making music is something Charlie is obviously passionate about and it's his living as well. You can't expect him to outright comment on the events, especially as he wasn't there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
enissa11

the epitome of uninspired pop music  :enigma:

Edited by enissa11
Mad Architect of Light
Link to post
Share on other sites
enissa11
8 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

“[The lawsuit is] just devastating for both parties because so much attention is taken off the music… Dr. Luke is one of my production idols. And Kesha is one of the first outgoing artists that I would listen to mimic her songwriting style. It’s just a shame that I haven’t heard any new music from Kesha."

 

Is there more?

yeah, yeah, such a shame that attention is taken off the music to focus on a case of sexual and mental abuse in the workplace of the music industry???!!!
he's trash.. 

Mad Architect of Light
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Focus

we're still doing fast paced pop songs? we should leave that in 2020 :interestinga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...