đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Kills

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hell yeah, fellow horror fan here too! It looks promising. High body count and the town going after him should be interesting :firega:

Have too many horror faves to pick but Halloween is in the top with Hellraiser, Jaws, Texas Chainsaw, Hitchcock, Universal Monsters and some of the recent horror films like Midsommar and It Follows. 

Also, Halloween 4’a opening credits set the tone of a Midwest autumn and the holiday so very well. 

• 2 weeks later...
B2theRich33

So I just saw it…. WOW… the ending. Everyone in the theater let out an audible “OH ****!”. This was a proper sequel, and it explained a lot things. I can NOT wait to see how they end this next year!!

robbiemalik

Can’t wait for it to drop on peacock 

B2theRich33
18 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

Can’t wait for it to drop on peacock 

Just remember it’s the middle of a trilogy, so it will feel incomplete… but it’s great! 

NewYorkGirl

Definitely lived up to the hype! Starts off a little slow but gets going pretty fast after that. More brutal than the one before. Can’t wait for the next one! 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

BARKDANGER

Just got home from seeing it in theaters!!! It was amazing! The score was awesome! Even though the trailers and promo gave away a lot, I was still surprised by a lot of scenes they didn’t include. I was actually surprised by the extensive use of flashback footage from the original. Never thought I’d see those frames on the big screen. And not a spoiler cause it was in the trailer…I was so happy to see Loomis again. 

And that ending! Can’t wait to see how they go forward with it when Halloween Ends comes out. 

I have to watch it again on Peacock. There were alot of Easter eggs/nods to other entries in the series spread throughout the film for the fans. I can recall nod to Halloween 2 and 3 (obviously), Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween 6/Resurrection. 

Such a fun film! 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

1 hour ago, BARKDANGER said:

Just got home from seeing it in theaters!!! It was amazing! The score was awesome! Even though the trailers and promo gave away a lot, I was still surprised by a lot of scenes they didn’t include. I was actually surprised by the extensive use of flashback footage from the original. Never thought I’d see those frames on the big screen. And not a spoiler cause it was in the trailer…I was so happy to see Loomis again. 

And that ending! Can’t wait to see how they go forward with it when Halloween Ends comes out. 

I have to watch it again on Peacock. There were alot of Easter eggs/nods to other entries in the series spread throughout the film for the fans. I can recall nod to Halloween 2 and 3 (obviously), Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween 6/Resurrection. 

Such a fun film! 

How is Kyle Richards in it? Is she cringy or actually good in her role?

Werewolves Wanted

Ah I did enjoy it!! Not my most favorite Halloween sequel since it was a bit messy at points, but wow was it brutal! I think it’s a film I’ll enjoy more when watching it back to back with 2018 or when the trilogy is complete. If that makes any sense. But overall, they did a really fantastic job with Michael. He really felt evil as all hell. 

Tinnitus15

I’m sooooo excited about this one…I wana watch it today,since it’s out in my country,but it sucks having no horror-fans friends..A thing that irritated me is that the trailer showed most of the killings,while I wana be a surprise while I’m watching the movie 

BARKDANGER
7 hours ago, Hyoha said:

How is Kyle Richards in it? Is she cringy or actually good in her role?

She was a little cringe not gonna lie. I don’t know if it was her acting or the way the script was written. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

bionic

I watched this today. It was brutal. I LOVE horror films but at times it was a bit much even for me. 

Spoiler

I know they're setting up Laurie sacrifices herself to kill Michael, but I really hope she lives and he dies. Don't leave it open for more sequels by having him disappear or what not. She beheads him and survives for her granddaughter.

buy bionic

Born This Way

Ok so I just watched it. 

Spoiler

It was good. I really liked the overall story but there's a few things.

The dialogue tho. Max cringé. Almost everything Tommy said, the constant "40 years ago" and recapping Halloween 1978 I mean that should have been mostly in the 2018 movie, not this one. I'm hoping they fix that with Halloween Ends. Tommy's dead so at least there's that. It's funny that Tommy is as much a cringey exposition dump as he was in Halloween 6 when Paul Rudd played him :giggle:

Another thing was the tone. It wasn't really scary I think. There were 3 moments of tension that worked for me but the rest was like stuff just happened. The score was lacking, very heavily. It was too quiet and not very interesting.  Even the opening credits were unsatisfyingly brief and didn't have any umpf. 

So, things I think they need to work on for Halloween Ends: Dialogue, tone, score, scares. Halloween 2018 was good on most of these, idk if there was a new writer but they need to fix that.

I loved the 1978 flashback and it makes me want a whole movie that has that kind of look, like The Love Witch but 70s instead of 60s. Ohh, a new Friday the 13th with that look. I know that's 80s BUT it was 1980 so close enough.

Also, every review I've seen says the gore is gratuitous and it hurts the movie. I did not think that at all. I think the goriest thing was the guy jumping from the hospital but I didn't think that was too much. 

I'm really excited for Halloween Ends.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

bionic
8 hours ago, Born This Way said:

Ok so I just watched it. 

Hide contents

It was good. I really liked the overall story but there's a few things.

The dialogue tho. Max cringé. Almost everything Tommy said, the constant "40 years ago" and recapping Halloween 1978 I mean that should have been mostly in the 2018 movie, not this one. I'm hoping they fix that with Halloween Ends. Tommy's dead so at least there's that. It's funny that Tommy is as much a cringey exposition dump as he was in Halloween 6 when Paul Rudd played him :giggle:

Another thing was the tone. It wasn't really scary I think. There were 3 moments of tension that worked for me but the rest was like stuff just happened. The score was lacking, very heavily. It was too quiet and not very interesting.  Even the opening credits were unsatisfyingly brief and didn't have any umpf. 

So, things I think they need to work on for Halloween Ends: Dialogue, tone, score, scares. Halloween 2018 was good on most of these, idk if there was a new writer but they need to fix that.

I loved the 1978 flashback and it makes me want a whole movie that has that kind of look, like The Love Witch but 70s instead of 60s. Ohh, a new Friday the 13th with that look. I know that's 80s BUT it was 1980 so close enough.

Also, every review I've seen says the gore is gratuitous and it hurts the movie. I did not think that at all. I think the goriest thing was the guy jumping from the hospital but I didn't think that was too much. 

I'm really excited for Halloween Ends.

I mean I thought the 

Spoiler

guy who had his head crushed and eyes pop out (was that big john? the younger of the gays) was a bit excessive

buy bionic

Archived