• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squidward T

• Nelson Monroe

• Bambino

• elixt

Bloody Mary

MTE! When he first came out with this song, that's what I thought of.

hausofkc

From ATRL:

The teaser part was initially supposed to be the video. It was shot by by Tilley, but after they had finished shooting it probably got bad feedback because of the lack of plot/fact that the dark and "s-xy" theme was tryhard and doesn't really match up with anything but the verses etc. So they pushed the release date back and re-shot the video. But obviously they had already released the teasers with the original visuals so they still had to chuck it in somewhere.

So they had a deep video but scraped it last minute and threw something together. Gurl, somebody's been watching some Nsync lately.

Edited by Kacy

Did he REALLY do the MJ snap there at the beginning...

I have to admit he's grown into an attractive guy, but that video was boring as hell, copying issues aside.

Zilla

I'm sorry but *NSYNC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Justin is trying too hard to be the next Usher or Justin Timberlake. I don't know if it's because he's "growing up" per se, but we've already seen that try again please.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

smokeandhush

I never understood why JB is so successful. I mean, seriously, there's nothing there..

LittIe Monster

I never understood why JB is so successful. I mean, seriously, there's nothing there..

It's just the looks that the horny girls are into. Without it, he would not be as famous.

Kinda like Greyson Chance :toofunny:

@whoriscope ig

mariomania1234

This tbh :nails: . His douche bag attitude makes me sick to my stomach.

Wolf Boy

Looks like a lesbian singing to girls tbh. I just don't know how a guy whos 18 can look 11.