Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Justin Bieber


MonsterVSAnimal
 Share

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What is he even trying to prove? :wtfga:

He is driving with gas mask. Swaggy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Squidward T

    29

  • Nelson Monroe

    26

  • Bambino

    22

  • elixt

    19

I do, but y'all gotta admit that he's gettin' hotter and hotter. Bad boys :flutter: guilty pleasure. I don't even know what I'm saying.

He's not even a bad boy. :lmao: All he does is b---h about how nobody likes him :lmao:

L8c8e.jpg

lm7Km.jpg

:ohwell:

OMG HE HUMPS LIKE A LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD :lmao:

Edited by mast
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

:lmao: Somebody give him a sandwish.

A what?

dfAEJ.jpg

He's not even a bad boy. :lmao: All he does is b---h about how nobody likes him :lmao:

Dat's hot :hor:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

:coffee:

I'm gonna have to disagree with you.

You sure?

1MmGL.jpg

He is a child. And he still looks like a child.

He's 18 tho.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

That's what I said, a child.

Ok stop it :redface: Usually they stop being "children" when they're 18.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuntalicious

Ok stop it :redface: Usually they stop being "children" when they're 18.

Legally yeah, but he still looks like a child to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

bambino please stop. no one likes him because he sucks. you arent going to change peoples minds.

I'm not even trying :)

Legally yeah, but he still looks like a child to me.

Not to me :hor:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...