Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, weed said:

What’s the original w that face pic?

33 minutes ago, RAHGAGA said:

FAy4MMCWQAEivh3?format=jpg&name=medium

chile anyways so

This one..they set her up 

G U C C I

Her face looks exactly like it does right now in the pic with the white dress. Imagine if Freddy actually styled her hair in a way to accentuate her beauty with her hair not overly done combined with the natural tones of makeup Sarah has been doing lately?  She would look just as gorgeous as that edit if not more so but her and her team rarely do looks on her that are simply for looking good. Instead they are stylized to the point of artwork or drag.

Shaney
13 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Her face looks exactly like it does right now in the pic with the white dress. Imagine if Freddy actually styled her hair in a way to accentuate her beauty with her hair not overly done combined with the natural tones of makeup Sarah has been doing lately?  She would look just as gorgeous as that edit if not more so but her and her team rarely do looks on her that are simply for looking good. Instead they are stylized to the point of artwork or drag.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Just take a look at the Westfield jazz performance. The best she’s ever looked on stage.

MaryJaneHolland

Even the locals are tired of the granny updos :cyanlights: 

Except the livestreamed show, her hair there was divine :vegas:

Archived