Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Thoughts about ARTPOP ACT II

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So remember a few months ago ARTPOP era details and ARTPOP ACT II suddenly resurfaced due to a petition, leading to ARTPOP going #1 in lots of places and DJWS meeting up with Gaga to potentially release it? Whatever do you think happened to that, do you think it’s still a thing they’re working on? I know we just had Love For Sale and the House Of Gucci era will start soon, but I mean maybe Gaga and DJWS worked on it this summer, since Gaga wasn’t very active on social media?

Honestly I think it would be so epic if they made LG7 ARTPOP ACT II, and released it on the tenth anniversary in 2023. I think it would be possible as LG7 will probably be around that time and maybe they could do and use some of the original ARTPOP era ideas in that era?

Maybe I’m just getting my hopes up but honestly I just refuse to believe it will have lead to nothing and something has to come out of it eventually. I mean 40 (almost) FINISHED songs?? I think it would be such a waste if they didn’t do at least something with it.

What do you think?

Hyperobject

maybe it's just me, but I not sure if I want Artpop to be back even with the brand new songs. This era is too heartbreaking for Gaga, so if she wanted us to hear those songs she would find a way. but let's see! 

GagaUnderYou

I definitely think it’s happening, just not now. Maybe after HoG.  There is literally a demand for the album, marketing at Interscope would be very poor if they did not revisit this idea. I think it would be really cool to see it apart of her discography. I do think she will record fresh vocals and rearrange some stuff that might sound dated. The big picture concepts are already in place, they probably just need to be cleaned up. 

I know people will mention her hard time during this era, but she as lot stronger of a woman now and doesn’t care about the same things that used to bug her. Professionally, I think she will be able to put those feelings aside, and continue the project especially with the passion of her fans. “my pain exploding in electronic music”. Her music was always a way for her to heal and understand herself.

I do think if she included a few bonus tracks like Frankenstein’d and TEA on Chromatica there would be less fans demanding the album. Frankenstein’d fit CHROMATICA pretty well with putting yourself together again, and a great concept for ARTPOP ACT II. 

LittleMonster20
5 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I definitely think it’s happening, just not now. Maybe after HoG.  There is literally a demand for the album, marketing at Interscope would be very poor if they did not revisit this idea. I think it would be really cool to see it apart of her discography. I do think she will record fresh vocals and rearrange some stuff that might sound dated. The big picture concepts are already in place, they probably just need to be cleaned up. 

I know people will mention her hard time during this era, but she as lot stronger of a woman now and doesn’t care about the same things that used to bug her. Professionally, I think she will be able to put those feelings aside, and continue the project especially with the passion of her fans. “my pain exploding in electronic music”. Her music was always a way for her to heal and understand herself.

I do think if she included a few bonus tracks like Frankenstein’d and TEA on Chromatica there would be less fans demanding the album. Frankenstein’d fit CHROMATICA pretty well with putting yourself together again, and a great concept for ARTPOP ACT II. 

I agree with pretty much everything you said, I’ve been excited for this album for so long and so has pretty much everyone! There’s so much demand for it.

I remember TEA was considered for Chromatica, one time a fan asked her at a JWT meet and greet if she’ll release it on LG6 and she said she’d consider it.

GagaUnderYou
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

I agree with pretty much everything you said, I’ve been excited for this album for so long and so has pretty much everyone! There’s so much demand for it.

I remember TEA was considered for Chromatica, one time a fan asked her at a JWT meet and greet if she’ll release it on LG6 and she said she’d consider it.

DJWS also mentioned “that’s all you get for now” when he played the snippet so I think they have plans for the song to eventually see the light of day.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

DJWS also mentioned “that’s all you get for now” when he played the snippet so I think they have plans for the song to eventually see the light of day.

Oh that too.

TEA is the song I’m probably most excited for tbh, it’s probably one of the most hyped songs on the album. It’s apparently also similar to Toxic so I’m sure it must be good, the intro sounded very promising.

Was it ever revealed when or how ARTPOP ACT II was going to be released? I know it would have been around the start of the artRAVE, but I don’t remember there actually being an official announcement for a release date or something, just Gaga mentioning it online and in radio interviews.

TheDemonIClingTo

I'd prefer if LG7 would be something more akin to Frankensteined. Or even a BTW Act II (I see that happening sooner than ARTPOP Act II)

Tinnitus15

It would be cool to release ACTII and I would love to see/hear it..But I think she’ll extend the “Chromatica universe” with her next album,in terms of sound and aesthetics.She knows she didn’t deliver this huge pop comeback so she’ll make it up for us 

js4754394o9823

i would love for Act II to be released as bonus tracks for the 10th anniversary and that's it

for LG7 i want ARTPOP's little sister

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

abrahamidk

I don't know, I mean there's hype for it and she did notice it, maybe there's a plan for the 10th anniversary.

M i K E Y

Chromatica was her mental healing 

she could finish Act 2 as a part of healing in her career cuz we know how threatened she was but she climbed up to the top again

Customzanotti

I dont have any more interest in ARTPOP act II than i do in her other unreleased stuff. :emma:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

rvfzme

She should create something other than just ARTPOP or Chromatica. Gaga likes to create something original, more specific than previous albums. I think someday she'll reach for old texts that she will refresh for a new album. Unless it creates something that will jointly connect with ARTPOP.

I don't think she worked on it this summer because I think she had been getting ready for the TonyGa concert and training her voice for return to Vegas.. BUT I think she has it in the back of her mind as something she might do. Like maybe for 10 yr anniversary in some form

Archived