💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

James Gibson

Well theres a strong lack of engagement and connection from this fanbase with the album. Even DOC that was hyped for months couldnt crack much sales i knew this wouldnt get the strongest reception. No internal campaigns to make it rise on charts at a large scale.

There was very little target to the general public so far. Yeah there will be the specials but theyre too spaced out and I really missed some strong campaign on release date. I don't even get the point of dropping the album so far after IGAKOOY when they did almost nothing about the era in between. I can only hope the 60 Minutes interview draw some attention to this project and Tony's farewell.

Besides, Gaga's social media is very bad. This project is very important to her and Tony but got crammed with a bunch of other projects making her internet influence free fall in just few months. 

And yeah I'm total music not the bling when choosing what I like to hear. But we all know stanning a mainstream popstar is linked with its sales and popularity. And even if it shouldnt influence our own taste, it's important to detertime the scale of what she does.

The final album of such a legend delivering fine work should receive much more attention from the fans and the public, but without neither of those it will get this very meh reception. At least during release week, let's see what comes next.

But still, BUY AND STREAM LOVE FOR SALE.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

Why would you buy something that you don't like? 

I don't understand you.. 

I love Chromatica, and of course I am gonna buy the album, but if I don't jazz, I should buy.. Just because is Gaga?! 

Grow up! 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19
5 hours ago, LDGA said:

This is the messiest thread i have read in a while. 

I have questions, how old are little monsters? Fighting and arguing because you think you must be a brainless little brat that stream and massive buy everything gaga releases is just ridicoulus, that kind of ideas come from teenagers aged 12-13, i am glad to see little kids in here, because i thought LM were mostly adults. But those ideas cant be applied to all, people work, listen to other artists, and have a life, and there is not always time to listen something you know you wont like. 

Second, guys Gaga is slowly becoming an old act, most of her new albums will debut inside top 5, her reaching the top will become increasingly difficult, enjoy the music and thats it, its not the end of the world, gaga already sold what she had to sell, her numbers will become less and less, deal with that. 

Lastly, L4S is a jazz album, that genre is so underground right now, people dont listen to it and that its ok. No one can force anyone to listen and like a genre or a type of music. 

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

thatfoxyfeeling
3 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Well theres a strong lack of engagement and connection from this fanbase with the album. Even DOC that was hyped for months couldnt crack much sales i knew this wouldnt get the strongest reception. No internal campaigns to make it rise on charts at a large scale.

There was very little target to the general public so far. Yeah there will be the specials but theyre too spaced out and I really missed some strong campaign on release date. I don't even get the point of dropping the album so far after IGAKOOY when they did almost nothing about the era in between. I can only hope the 60 Minutes interview draw some attention to this project and Tony's farewell.

Besides, Gaga's social media is very bad. This project is very important to her and Tony but got crammed with a bunch of other projects making her internet influence free fall in just few months. 

And yeah I'm total music not the bling when choosing what I like to hear. But we all know stanning a mainstream popstar is linked with its sales and popularity. And even if it shouldnt influence our own taste, it's important to detertime the scale of what she does.

The final album of such a legend delivering fine work should receive much more attention from the fans and the public, but without neither of those it will get this very meh reception. At least during release week, let's see what comes next.

But still, BUY AND STREAM LOVE FOR SALE.

Her instagram is an absolute mess and disjointed, there’s literally posts for HoG, Haus Labs, Dom Perignon in between posts for LFS. She just released Dawn of Chromatica too, the management for all these projects is so messy if you weren’t a stan you’d have no idea she was releasing another album with Tony. 

TimisaMonster

Let's not act like some of us here (:ohwell:) still haven't even heard C2C in full...:awkney:

It's a jazz album amongst a climate of basic monotone hip hop...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RichAssPiss
4 hours ago, NAMURO said:

Don't be so sensitive, I just quoted you as an excuse to expose my argument :kiss:

My point exactly. Get the **** away from me. No one told you that you can sit here. 

Idk why people say she doesn't care about the charts, like yes of course on a spiritual level it doesn't matter and she doesn't care.. but in reality it does make a big difference to her label and giving her freedom in her projects and money to promote them if her albums do well. That's why for example DJWS kept saying for ARTPOP act2 interscope needs to see the hype so they will put $ behind them doing that project

And beyond that, I do think she is just really proud that she had a jazz album go #1 in this modern times

4 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Why would you buy something that you don't like? 

I don't understand you.. 

I love Chromatica, and of course I am gonna buy the album, but if I don't jazz, I should buy.. Just because is Gaga?! 

Grow up! 

This is not really a grown up/not grown up type of thing, it's just different ways of looking at the situation you know? Different perspectives

Chromatican
19 minutes ago, sourchromatican said:

Her #1 album streak is over :cryga:

I'm confused at the timing of this album too. Little promo, relatively tough competition for a jazz album, no holiday sales. Even if it had a soft opening but debuted #1 we could call it a success for what it is, but it might not even be a top 3 album.

Archived