💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Target in USA has LFS CD at $3 off, exclusive vynil at $24.99

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

received-186266500312757.jpg

The vynil is limited to 3 per store, it was sold out today in SoCali.

CDs are on sale for $3 cheaper than regular price.

received-2179041242243887.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

danbekim

I wish we had Target around here, would love to get the Target Exclusive CD atleast. Gonna wait til the prices drop on eBay

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

danbekim
2 hours ago, Original Diva said:

I wish they could ship overseas

this >>>

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They had 5 at my target this morning :vegas:

Did you took all 5?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

Can't decide if I wanna spring for this today or wait around for a limited edition LP of some sort!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

FATCAT
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Did you took all 5?

I got 2, there's almost no way they won't have more next week, they're gonna go quick. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
28 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I showed up at target yesterday and snagged a vinyl before they even put them out! 

My favorite thing is walking up to the cashier to ask when they're gonna put stuff out, cuz it means you're the first one there haha

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
50 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Can't decide if I wanna spring for this today or wait around for a limited edition LP of some sort!

They have a limited edition box set, but it's like $150

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
7 hours ago, danbekim said:

I wish we had Target around here, would love to get the Target Exclusive CD atleast. Gonna wait til the prices drop on eBay

We need to get an "official ggd merch swap" where members can get verified to go purchase and ship stuff overseas and such. It'd be so rad. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We need to get an "official ggd merch swap" where members can get verified to go purchase and ship stuff overseas and such. It'd be so rad. 

"Where members can go buy signed stuff for European monsters who are always forgotten by Gaga and her team." Fixed it.

That'd be something so cool to do tbh.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Daenerys
26 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That’s a cool idea but shipping costs have gotten expensive to ship overseas especially now that US post changed their policies starting yesterday. For UPS or FedEx shipping is close to $100 to get it delivered within a week or two. USPS is about $30 shipping and you’ll get it in over a month and there’s no guarantee it won’t get lost during transit and who’s to say you still won’t have to pay a customs fee before you can even have the package delivered to you :bradley:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

That’s a cool idea but shipping costs have gotten expensive to ship overseas especially now that US post changed their policies starting yesterday. For UPS or FedEx shipping is close to $100 to get it delivered within a week or two. USPS is about $30 shipping and you’ll get it in over a month and there’s no guarantee it won’t get lost during transit and who’s to say you still won’t have to pay a customs fee before you can even have the package delivered to you :bradley:

All of this is correct. Dejoy needs to be voted out. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived