💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Sarah Tanno for Haus Labs: Her Best Over-40 Makeup Tips

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

tanno.png

When we hopped on Zoom with Sarah Tanno, Lady Gaga’s makeup artist and global artistry director of makeup brand Haus Labs by Lady Gaga, we felt just as starstruck as we would if Gaga herself was on the other side of the screen.
….

Today, she shares some of her most coveted beauty secrets and gives us an inside look at the brand’s newest launch: Love For Sale Eyeshadow Palette ($48).

gaga.png

….

“I like to go with a less-is-more approach. When it relates to the skin, I would recommend using a larger synthetic brush instead of a beautyblender to apply foundation. Often a beautyblender can pick up too much product. You can always use the damp beautyblender after to push the remaining product into the skin for a skin-like finish. I would also recommend looking for products that have a satin finish. For blush, it’s nice to use pops of shades on the apples of the cheeks to brighten and lift. I also usually do less contouring on the skin.”

Full: https://www.newbeauty.com/sarah-tanno-over-40-makeup-tips/

please enlighten me to death

• Blastertoyo changed the title to Sarah Tanno for Haus Labs: Her Best Over-40 Makeup Tips
2 minutes ago, Achromatic said:

What a kind of Gaga copycat :triggered:

The legend goes if you spend a lot of time around Gaga, you start to become Gaga. :triggered:

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

Damn, she looks absolutely stunning. 

i was about to say this

The abyss stares back

Cello
6 minutes ago, Achromatic said:

What a kind of Gaga copycat :triggered:

Sarah has been brunette for ages :laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Blastertoyo
38 minutes ago, Achromatic said: