• Last Reply
alsemanche

#8 – Stoned at the Nail Salon: 7.54

Stoned at the Nail Salon

Lowest Score: 4 - @GaGaLB @Zeitgeist

Highest Score: 10 - @Pennywise @Mars @Ororo Munroe @Rence

Comments:

Spoiler

Just a triumph all around, she's still able to just condense certain emotions so well, but the dismissiveness that comes with the "maybe I'm... just stoned at the nail salon" line is almost comical.

This song feels very somber to me and I really vibe with it. And I don't know what it's technically called but I love that little musical "stoned at the nail salon" part.

Simplicity has its beauty. Emotional and real, especially where she values spending time with the ones who raised you. That hits the hardest for me.

the lyrics remind of a Lana song; there's storytelling but the melody drags them out for too long, making me zone out and lose interest

Became my favorite single of the album at first and I still give it time but it's for sure a lot deeper than I understand!

I never been stoned in a nail salon but, I don't think I would be as calm being high in public

Pretty. A little too repetitive of the title for me personally.

My least favorite ballad on the album. Still good, though.

Cute ballad, interesting lyrics, but that's all.

Cute but forgettable

BEAUTIFUL AMAZING

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CyanDante said:

Oh no I completely forgot about sending in my rates. :messga:

then join the ceremony at least! 

alsemanche
Just now, CyanDante said:

Oh no I completely forgot about sending in my rates. :messga:

it's okay you can still stay for the results and drag everyone for their taste! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

#8 – Stoned at the Nail Salon: 7.54

Stoned at the Nail Salon

Lowest Score: 4 - @GaGaLB @Zeitgeist

Highest Score: 10 - @Pennywise @Mars @Ororo Munroe @Rence

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

Just a triumph all around, she's still able to just condense certain emotions so well, but the dismissiveness that comes with the "maybe I'm... just stoned at the nail salon" line is almost comical.

This song feels very somber to me and I really vibe with it. And I don't know what it's technically called but I love that little musical "stoned at the nail salon" part.

Simplicity has its beauty. Emotional and real, especially where she values spending time with the ones who raised you. That hits the hardest for me.

the lyrics remind of a Lana song; there's storytelling but the melody drags them out for too long, making me zone out and lose interest

Became my favorite single of the album at first and I still give it time but it's for sure a lot deeper than I understand!

I never been stoned in a nail salon but, I don't think I would be as calm being high in public

Pretty. A little too repetitive of the title for me personally.

My least favorite ballad on the album. Still good, though.

Cute ballad, interesting lyrics, but that's all.

Cute but forgettable

BEAUTIFUL AMAZING

wtf? lana stans did their job, I see. 

Archived