💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Summerboy, Paper Gangsta, Poker Face and Just Dance are my faves off The Fame. :worship:

Anderson123

I only listen to Paper Gangsta, Poker Face, Again Again, Lovegame and Starstruck now. A really good album but I only like half of it now.

MattyMonster

I did that, the original tracklist then I Like It Rough, Starstruck, Paper Gangsta, Disco Heaven, Retro Dance Freak, then I added The Cherrytree Sessions, then Vanity, then Christmas Tree.

Oh yeah. Those too. + Fooled Me Again and some other songs from that time.

RinoTheBouncer

Just Dance

Paper Gangsta

Paparazzi

Love Game

Disco Heaven

Starstruck

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Poker Face

Are the best tracks on the album, they don't share a similar style, each one is a unique piece even though you can tell they're from the same album.

The Fame will always have a special place in my heart. It changed the way I viewed music. Before Just Dance came around, I was listening to ****ty Disney music, and knew little about pop culture. So thank you, The Fame. :legend:

LaLuna

I think it was the perfect album to introduce Gaga to the world. But she's done better since then.

I still like to listen to it every once in a while, it's cute and fun.

pushemission

I'm not a fan of the original tracklist (doesn't seem to flow right for me), but the revised album is amazing (wish it had the original intro of Money Honey, though).

Though some of the more electropop songs have quite basic production compared to TFM and BTW, in my opinion.

Edited by SexyUglyMark