Jump to content
movie

The Secrets of Dumbledore


Featured Posts

HermioneT
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

My name is little potter and i still haven't seen the crimes of grindr vald

My name is Hermione and I really really dread this new movies after having seen crimes of Grindelwald (which I can only describe as atrocious). :selena: I mean there have been some, very few promising aspects in the fantastic beasts series which could have been part of amazing movies and a whole new part of the wizarding world, but somehow this whole franchise got on a very wrong path.

I should have realized that J.K.R.s work was deemed to go only downhill further on the second I laid my eyes on the epilogue of deathly hallows which was the biggest disappointment in my quite young life back then.

She / hers
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Galvon

    5

  • InTheCloset

    3

  • Chromatislaps

    3

  • bionic

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is the secret... you know....

YASSSSSSSSSS.  ANOTHER HARRY POTTER RELATED MOVIE.  i love binge watching them in cold weather tucked under blankets with the window slightly open. Yesss

jackoajl
6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I realized :messga: it's probably been a decade since I last touched the books. 

Or a woman :ohwell:

 

Spoiler

OMG I'm sorry, I have to write it :oops:

 

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

If it looks EXTREMELY exciting I'll maybe pirate it and not talk about it to anyone ever, but that's about it :poot:

No support for transphobes :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
alecks

I’m interested in how they’re going to explain recasting Grindelwald. Magic is an easy excuse, but it’s not canon.
 

Him getting a whole face overhaul at the height of power would definitely have been mentioned lol

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloBarbara

Crimes of Grindlewald was garbage and I refuse to give Transphobia Rowling anymore of my money.

I may pirate the film, tho wikipedia’ing the plot may be easier.

No doubt more **** writing, queer baiting and all round shitting on previous established in-universe character development and knowledge to come.

Should’ve left it with Deathly Hallows tbh. The first film was cute - but as a stand-alone film.

And the Fantastic Beasts series title makes less and less sense as time goes on.

Hiiieee
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloBarbara
2 minutes ago, HelloBarbara said:

Crimes of Grindlewald was garbage and I refuse to give Transphobia Rowling anymore of my money.

I may pirate the film, tho wikipedia’ing the plot may be easier.

No doubt more **** writing, queer baiting and all round shitting on previous established in-universe character development and knowledge to come.

Should’ve left it with Deathly Hallows tbh. The first film was cute - but as a stand-alone film.

And the Fantastic Beasts series title makes less and less sense as time goes on.

Also JD was royally f**ked over and left out to dry.

Hiiieee
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Luna Lovegood

He’s gay we’ve already known this 

luna’s advocate
Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

The secret is that Voldemort is secretly trans and also all the death eaters are non-binary and Dumbledore's arch nemesis is going to be a man dressed as a woman :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Not The Real Gaga
6 hours ago, alecks said:

I’m interested in how they’re going to explain recasting Grindelwald. Magic is an easy excuse, but it’s not canon.
 

Him getting a whole face overhaul at the height of power would definitely have been mentioned lol

Nah. It's better to ignore the recasting. The audience will get it's the same character, just played by a different actor.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatislaps
21 hours ago, Monster647 said:

Theories on what it could be: 

- Albus & Grindelwald romantic past reveal
- Ariana death in between three way duel of Albus, Aberforth, and Grindelwald (although I think this happened when they were way younger based on Skeeter’s Dumbledore book from Deathly Hallows) 
- Something about Aurelius / Credence 

Third one is the most likely honestly. 

Also the revelation regarding Aurelius Dumbledore must be part of the secret

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Nah. It's better to ignore the recasting. The audience will get it's the same character, just played by a different actor.

Grindelwald was already portrayed by two actors (Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp) in the first movie, I don't think it will be difficult to justify the recasting.

But I would have prefered Johnny playing Grindelwald throughout the franchise. Honestly I hope Amber Heard will still be ousted from her role on Aquaman 2 for her shenanigans.. :sick:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ItWasntLaauv

I unfortunately really didn’t care for the first Fantastic Beasts. Is the second one worth seeing?

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chomby
16 hours ago, HermioneT said:

I should have realized that J.K.R.s work was deemed to go only downhill further on the second I laid my eyes on the epilogue of deathly hallows which was the biggest disappointment in my quite young life back then.

Yeah, that was really the beginning of the end... Also ALBUS SEVERUS?!

10 hours ago, alecks said:

I’m interested in how they’re going to explain recasting Grindelwald. Magic is an easy excuse, but it’s not canon.
 

Him getting a whole face overhaul at the height of power would definitely have been mentioned lol

He's already changed faces once and JK is an awful screenwriter so that's probably the least of our worries, which brings me to my next point

20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The setting is Brazil by the way.

So they might show Brazilian ministry of magic, their native fantastic beasts and the magician school, etc

Dear god, this is terrifying. She's going to make them live in huts or something awful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...