Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga blind items

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Lol I thought a Blind item was like collectible assorted randomly and you never know what you'd get. I was excited. Instead I got a WASPy chick reading off from gossip sites in the blandest most monotonous way possible.

OP I want my money back. 

25 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

About Jared:Gaga was literally wearing Jared’s t-shirt,while leaving Italy.

Jenifer Lopez greeted Gaga at the inauguration and Gaga held her hand.So I don’t think everything’s true 

+ Jlo used a Gaga song in one of her ig reels last month.

I really don’t buy any of this :awkney:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

I'm constantly struggling to grasp... anything from this new generation and their concepts. Each day there's a new label for something, while being in the age of them "not wanting to label things" :duck:

this isn’t a gen z thing:icega:

51 minutes ago, reysus said:

I can't take this seriously because it's such a desperate attempt at drama :billie:
also JHud having beef w gaga??? where?? she literally was stanning gaga's speech at the oscars

JHud and Gaga is one I can kind of see being a thing. That post was Aug 2 of this year, just ahead of Respect coming out. Both Respect and House of Gucci are MGM films that are likely going to be their Oscar priorities this year. Respect got meh reviews and JHud's got good-but-not-great reviews, so I can see MGM shifting their focus in Gaga's favor if House of Gucci and Gaga's performance are better received. IDK anything about them trashing each other in tabloids, but I can definitely see some in-house competition for resources and attention for Oscar campaigning.

hieronymus
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

I'm constantly struggling to grasp... anything from this new generation and their concepts. Each day there's a new label for something, while being in the age of them "not wanting to label things" :duck:

I'm curious as to what it is you think you're talking about

I follow deuxmoi but cdan is a lot more crazy and made up. I read them sometimes just because they're funny, but the bad thing is how many readers think all of them are actually true :air:

LilyLark
4 hours ago, G U C C I said:

That’s such a small fraction of the blinds from that site about Gaga. CDAN is also 100% a conspiracy celebrity pedophile and Qanon hub so even if they did have some material that could be partially true the majority of what they is either bullshit or literally anything you could read somewhere else. 

I would check often during the filming and awards season for ASIB and they flip flop so much about her in general it’s crazy. They said she and Bradley had an affair and then switched and said they completely hated each other hence the over done PR. That she was dating Lukas Nelson during filming and writing the soundtrack even before publicly ending things with Taylor. At one point during making the album she showed up out of her mind on either pills or alcohol and had on an extremely short dress with no underwear and kept bending over to give a view. During the actual filming her and Bradley lived in the house that’s in the movie together until they wrapped. And it literally goes on and on and paints her a pretty horrible picture of her.  

CDAN is total Qanon, conspiracy stuff. They had like a few legitimate scoops several years ago but 99% of the time it's utterly crazy. As gross as those rumors that you mentioned are about Gaga, the site has been far worse towards others. I haven't read CDAN in many years,  but one of the reasons I stopped occasionally looking at the site was because they wrote that Keri Russell was a child abuser and heavily implied Jodie Foster was a pedo (obviously a homophobic, insanely cruel thing to allege). At that point, it went from fun, BS gossip to like...really f*cked up, incredibly wrong things...and from what I've heard they've become Qanon central as of late.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Bazaar said:

+ Jlo used a Gaga song in one of her ig reels last month.

I really don’t buy any of this :awkney:

It's CDAN. It's utter BS, especially the Jennifer Hudson thing. JHud has repeatedly been kind about Gaga and referred to her as a close friend on social media or in some interview not that long ago.

Well, tbf, I do think they occasionally take something that is slightly true and then twist it/take it wildly out of context/etc. Like I could see Gaga insisting on being referred to as an Oscar winner-something people discussed on twitter-because she is one even if it is for best song and not in an acting category. And I suspect CDAN probably lurked on twitter, saw that, and then decided to run with the "movie icon" thing.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:52 AM, LostBoyfriend said:

I don't give a **** it it's vaccine proof.

Just tell me if it's more dangerous or no:saladga: or my body can take it.

Although the chances of what I'm gonna say are very very little. It almost seems media just wants to keeps in fear by using big words or menacing words in their titles/headlines (I study communications and journalism, so this I know for a fact) when there could also be no such treats in the actual virus. I study communications but no medicine, so I could totally be blind.

Also, why the **** does this virus keeps mutating? I had never in my life knew about any virus that mutated as fast as this one. In less than a year we've had 5 mutations so far. I don't remember mutations with influenza, or ebola, or chicken flu, or any other😭😭

6 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

This really is a very dumb comment :bradley::madge:Awkward Rihanna GIF

Careful with what you consider "dumb", amigo...

Oop strike two for Brad Pitt. Never liked him anyway 

The Jlo one I don't believe because Gaga and Jlo have always been very friendly to each other, and I don't see Gaga slagging off Jlo like that

Interesting about the Jared Leto one though. Makes me wonder what happened during HOG filming. Maybe he was just a **** to everyone and she didn't like that

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived