Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Lady Gaga dances to The Rolling Stones

Admin

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

OMG I love her. :lmao: She's so happy :flutter:

And, poor boyguard. You should watch the video again looking just at him :toofunny: :toofunny:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start Me Up. :worship2:

Everybody's just standing there clapping and then there's Gaga and Starlight looking like they're actually at a rock show lol. I'm happy to see they haven't changed a bit.

Start Me Up. :worship2:

Everybody's just standing there clapping and then there's Gaga and Starlight looking like they're actually at a rock show lol. I'm happy to see they haven't changed a bit.

They were at a rock show!! Can't say the Stones are pop music.

They were at a rock show!! Can't say the Stones are pop music.

I know that lol. What I'm saying is that they're acting like they belong at the rock show as opposed to everybody else who are just standing there.

Daenerys

Go home, Gaga. You're drunk :hor: :dies:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

giskardsb

she's so funny. I love how she doesn't feel the need to be this super composed celebrity person all the time but can just let loose and be the 26 year old rock and roll fan dancing with her friends.

Any other person they would have told them to go back to their seats

I love how the people around her are not particularly dance-y and they're there falling and stuff :P

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived