💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fanzone tickets for L4S are up!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

I asked Westfield mall for some explanation, because it is unclear what they organise. I have a ticket but it says that I have to be on time for my wristband because full is full.

does that mean there are equal tickets to wristbands or there are more tickets than wristbands?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
31 minutes ago, KeesJ said:

I asked Westfield mall for some explanation, because it is unclear what they organise. I have a ticket but it says that I have to be on time for my wristband because full is full.

does that mean there are equal tickets to wristbands or there are more tickets than wristbands?

This is what I've been saying in this thread. It's so vague, that it really makes it sounds like that it could be possible they have more tickets than wristbands, which would be a shitty thing to do. I mean, tickets are free, so it would be even more illogical to do that kind of things.

I just emailed them as well and will post their response here when they get back to me. Please let us know as well if you get an answer :)

4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

This is what I've been saying in this thread. It's so vague, that it really makes it sounds like that it could be possible they have more tickets than wristbands, which would be a shitty thing to do. I mean, tickets are free, so it would be even more illogical to do that kind of things.

I just emailed them as well and will post their response here when they get back to me. Please let us know as well if you get an answer :)

I sure will keep you guys updated, I send a message on their Facebook and they respond with the question if I did have a ticket in my mailbox, and I answered and still nothing😒 but it’s the Netherlands, they close at 6pm I guess

salty like sodium
7 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

It is a fact, it says so on my ticket :ladyhaha:

Niiiice ! What kind of merch do you think they'll have? haha

ChicaSkas
On 9/17/2021 at 7:52 AM, funkmedowntown said:

I’m in the US and haven’t gotten anything.

I've been talking to the Westfield Century City.

On Monday supposedly the links for all the shopping centers will go live.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Stupid Oreo
3 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Hoodies and shirts?

NewUsername
3 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Hoodies and shirts?

The merchandise that the attendees will get for free are 'an exclusive T-shirt and other surprises'.

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

This is so confusing and kinda annoying, why couln't they tell us which time do they start giving them

Yeah, Friday (ya know, the day they suddenly decided to already put up some tickets :triggered:), it suddenly changed from "More tickets on Monday at 9AM" to "More tickets on Monday". 

Stupid Oreo
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Yeah, Friday (ya know, the day they suddenly decided to already put up some tickets :triggered:), it suddenly changed from "More tickets on Monday at 9AM" to "More tickets on Monday". 

It already said ‘from 9 am on monday’ last week, so just turn your notifs on:shrug:

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

It already said ‘from 9 am on monday’ last week, so just turn your notifs on:shrug:

What do you mean?
I've been on the page since 08h50 and nothing seemed to have changed since then :/

Archived