đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga arrives to Chicago 12/16

Marie

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

They had been apart for a month, you can't blame her :cryga:

She prolly has itchy bushy.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

Apparently:

tumblr_mf5kxsv1eB1raf6w2o1_250.png=tumblr_mf5kxsv1eB1raf6w2o2_250.jpg

I was wanting to see what that sweater looked like from that second picture. It wouldn't surprise me if she did have that one on. :hehe: It looks like there's something blue underneath the coat too though.

Glad they're getting to spend time together. :)

I was wanting to see what that sweater looked like from that second picture. It wouldn't surprise me if she did have that one on. :hehe: It looks like there's something blue underneath the coat too though.

Glad they're getting to spend time together. :)

It's like she's wearring giant furry and yiff yiff shtuff to cover up the fact she's wearing normal Christmaswear haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Daenerys

:cry: awwwww no glitter in her hair this time?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

It's like she's wearring giant furry and yiff yiff shtuff to cover up the fact she's wearing normal Christmaswear haha.

In my head she is attending a tacky Christmas party tonight that involves getting high as f**k. :yes:

My Little Phoney

Hopefully she'll get good... inspiration.... from Taylor and she can work on ARTPOP while she's there!

Taylor: "IMMA COVER YOUR FACE WITH INSPIRATION!!"

When they first started dating I didn't think they would be going so strong. Good for them.

Who did? Nobody thought it would last at all but now were all happy for her

Archived