💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

🚨Bop Alert🚨 Priyanka - Come Through ft. Lemon 🚨Bop Alert🚨

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, CyanDante said:

Lmao. I thought it would blow up some kind of a  shitstorm, the way some queens started going off on twitter. :sweat:

I'll probably look for Anastarzia's bits online. :whitney:

THere was a whole part called Rupologize where they were going off on each other and Ilona was sobbing and whatevs but I legit skipped the whole segment because of how annoying it was :air: Also the sound editing is horrendous for some reason??? The msuic was so loud the entire episode and it was hard to hear what they're saying in some parts :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I loved the rap part. Just a question no hate but why drag queens mention *** not in a general way but saying "my ***" "my clit" just curious :ladyhaha:

CyanDante
46 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

THere was a whole part called Rupologize where they were going off on each other and Ilona was sobbing and whatevs but I legit skipped the whole segment because of how annoying it was :air: Also the sound editing is horrendous for some reason??? The msuic was so loud the entire episode and it was hard to hear what they're saying in some parts :bear:

I just saw a clip on insta where Priyanka spoke to the Brooke Lynn along with the new set of judges, and the background music made jt difficult to listen to what they were actually saying, it was like trying to listen to someone talking in a club :rip: I thought it was an audio problem by the uploader, but now that you mention it was for the whole episode :bear: seems like the whole episode was more than a mess and a half :ladyhaha:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived