Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

In my country 12 and I think the classification principles are the same as in other European countries.

It can be found on the poster:

Hungarian poster

I personally doubt that unless it’s a cut version - in Germany the rating hasn’t come out yet.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I personally doubt that unless it’s a cut version - in Germany the rating hasn’t come out yet.

idk, it might be a temporary rating before watching the final cut

to compare, No Time To Die, Dune and The Last Duel were 16

CyanDante
14 minutes ago, Applepear said:

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2021/10/zozihw155nwyvimivkww3csneyipl7
Apparently from a few reactions from the screening they’re saying it’s a mess and has no actual humour in it 💀 let’s pray they’re wrong or this is fake 

UPDATE: a third person who’s seen it emailed me saying “Wrong! The people you’ve spoken to are dead wrong. I had a blast watching “House of Gucci,” Scott aims for a home run but gets a triple. Gaga is so invested in the thing and Leto had me cackling non-stop.”

:pray:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

13 minutes ago, Applepear said:

Wait LOL there’s a positive update ?

It was written based on three opinions, two negative and one positive. But if the negative reviews are that the film is similar to Wolf of the Wall Street, it’s not bad, only their expectations were different.

Jared Leto is praised by everyone, so we don’t seem to have to worry about his performance.

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Do you guys think that they will have a scene where Patrizia is in hospital? It's actually an important part of the story since she has had a brain tumor. They haven't showed anything in the trailer regarding that, so I'm curious if this will be in the movie. What do u think?

I think she’ll be.someone said this outfit looks like hospital clothing 

20-E68461-F00-E-40-CC-B8-B2-3-D489-E95-E

Tangerine
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Do you guys think that they will have a scene where Patrizia is in hospital? It's actually an important part of the story since she has had a brain tumor. They haven't showed anything in the trailer regarding that, so I'm curious if this will be in the movie. What do u think?

Pretty sure it is included!

Spoiler

Was in an early draft of script but may have changed

Applepear
8 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

It was written based on three opinions, two negative and one positive. But if the negative reviews are that the film is similar to Wolf of the Wall Street, it’s not bad, only their expectations were different.

Jared Leto is praised by everyone, so we don’t seem to have to worry about his performance.

In a way I find it hard to believe it’s completely serious like the negative reactions said as Ridley Scott himself said the movie was very comedic so that would make zero sense anyway?

Mother of Puppies
34 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I think she’ll be.someone said this outfit looks like hospital clothing 

20-E68461-F00-E-40-CC-B8-B2-3-D489-E95-E

ohhhhh right.. how could I forget

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

33 minutes ago, Applepear said:

In a way I find it hard to believe it’s completely serious like the negative reactions said as Ridley Scott himself said the movie was very comedic so that would make zero sense anyway?

Both the director and the DP of the movie said that they’ve intentionally gone for a kitsch and campy vibe. So of course we should trust them and not random people on the internet claiming to have seen the movie lol 

44 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

And literally every single person that has seen the movie has praised Gaga’s acting. That’s all that should matter to us. 

Madam Margolyes

Someone on Box Office Theory said it's great and according to AW this person is reliable, but take it with a grain of salt

531dbb0f9b709294b65ea65d549827ae.jpg

On 10/30/2021 at 8:31 AM, 053Timo said:

Any more reviews yet, other than Kyle - Rolling Stones?

send me his reaction

Chinosky
50 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Someone on Box Office Theory said it's great and according to AW this person is reliable, but take it with a grain of salt

531dbb0f9b709294b65ea65d549827ae.jpg

The account has 19,000+ reputation points in the site, I believe them fully lol 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived