OUT NOW!
opinion

Listening to Chromatica since 2020.

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Just wanted to take a moment to say that I've been listening to Chromatica every day since it came out back in May 2020 and only gets better. The last time this happened was with Born This Way and just wanted to say that I really love this album and appreciate how much Gaga has grown as an artist since then. She really wanted this to be a big event and it truly is but sadly with lots of events postponed or cancelled. Thank you Gaga for your music and kindness, you just keep getting better and better. :bradley::applause:

Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-Remix-Press-Shot.jp

HeavyMetal Halcyon

It’s my favorite album, which I didn’t think would happen after Born This Way. Truly an Enigma :legend:

Chromatica Forever

artdoll

Honestly same, ever since Chromatica came out last year I haven't gone a single day without listening to 3 or more songs from the album, and the songs are great at getting stuck in your head forever :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Babylon Dynasty

Chromatica has a special place in my heart, it's her first solo release since I became a monster and it feels so good to experience it. Yesterday I was relistening the entire album after some weeks and OMG it's so :bradley::heart:, Chromatica really helped me in many ways and it healed my heart when I felt lost, it's my favorite album and I feel so connected to it, Chromatica was, is and will be an amazing experience for me everytime I listen to it, every track, every sound, every lyric from Chromatica is special to me :kara:.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

The album has also stayed in my listening rotation, more or less, since it came out and I totally agree. It's certainly a grower, an album that holds its cards close to its chest. After maybe 6-7 months of listening to the original Chromatica, I felt like I understood what Gaga was going for with this record, and all that it could have been commercially, but the remix album really made me appreciate all that's going on here.

There is definitely a "cinematic" quality to Chromatica. There's a cohesion, discipline, and world-building aspect that is totally new to Chromatica and that Gaga hasn't really done with another album. While these songs are streamlined, there's also a freedom to them – Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Enigma, and Babylon on the original, and Free Woman and Plastic Doll on the remix, all sound totally like Gaga songs and completely unlike Gaga at the same time.

This really sounds like the album that a singer who became world famous at 23 would make at age 35. Refined, sturdy pop/electronic music.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Chromatica the album made me get through some very hard **** last year in lockdown, I've listened to it while I was going through so much *hit, I've cried to it, I've danced to it, I've literally sang my heart out to it. It's my Favorite gaga album, the lyrics are relatable and deals with mental health, her voice is powerful and the production is top notch! I love this album so much.

I will not watch House of Gucci

JohnWayne92

Agreed, and I hope that this remix album can kinda revitalize it, even if just for one single and music video (Free Woman:stalkga:)

Chromatica Island

It's my favorite album as well, my Chromatica shirt came today and wore it while grocery shopping.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Mother of Puppies

It’s my favorite album as well - for a long time it was BTW but Chromatica claimed number 1! :pawsup: 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

QueenChromatix

Same here. For me this is THE BEST project in Gaga whole discography. I'm not bored of anything on this album even tho it came 1.5 year ago. That's why I cannot get over Chromatica and I still want 2-3 more singles with music videos, proper promo, live performances and CHROMATICA BALL!!! :cryga:

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.

Archived