Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance on Ukrainian X-factor

MonsterVlad

Featured Posts

Are they lip syncing or what? , i cant tell because the vocals arent anything that special to start with :toofloppy:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

Not here for that. :pukey:

But this kid from Bulgaria did a good cover:

Notice the chess theme again? :usrs:

SomethingMore

I hate so much to see you,americans talking **** about anyone outside the USA who covers Gaga song, especially this kind of cover. Its really hard from someone who speaks Ukraine to pronnunce English words 100% correctly, and they did a great job. I would like to see YOU speaking my language, CROATIAN. I'm sure I would piss myslef from laughing, so please shut up!

AbuHassan1992

I hate so much to see you,americans talking **** about anyone outside the USA who covers Gaga song, especially this kind of cover. Its really hard from someone who speaks Ukraine to pronnunce English words 100% correctly, and they did a great job. I would like to see YOU speaking my language, CROATIAN. I'm sure I would piss myslef from laughing, so please shut up!

they still sound ****ed up tho. besides they say the wrong words

crisTEAne

Why are they lip syncing??? gurl...

shame :smh:

want you in my rear window when baby you're sick

correct as **** :laughga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MonsterVlad

Why are they lip syncing??? gurl...

Lol this! They're performoing live when everyone sings their song, but always lip syncing together. I mean wtf ...

Ukraine has X factor? :flop:

Yes, it's already 3rd season ;)

Well if you would piss yourself from laughing, wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?

Archived