đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You Attend ABBA's 2022 Holographic Concert?

RAMROD

Will You?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will You?

• Maybe, IDK. Sounds new but weird.
    • I will, just to say I was there. Not happy about it tho!
    • No, I won't. It feels like a scam.
    • I will. Periodt.
    • Your own answer

Featured Posts

No m, I won’t attend, although AbbA has been one of my favorite bands since I was a child. I still love their music, and am excited to hear a new album, but a holographic younger version of themselves says to a generation, already crippled by technology and social alienation, that you can thrive in older years. It says ageism will cancel you, and no one will appreciate it market your talent unless you look young and perfect. Art is a fundamental foundation for humanity, and is disappearing with new generations who choose not to paint, sing or discipline themselves to perfect an instrument or dance because a digital flawless version can be created in seconds rather than years of mastery. Coming together at their age is probably the most important thing they will ever do again, and old and new fans would rather have a genuine experience of the original. 

Lona Delery

maybe at some point in 2023 or sumth if im already in LDN but im not in a rush to see that

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

high culture

I’ve seen Fleetwood Mac live twice and Stevie Nicks solo once and I wasn’t like eww they’re old now .. I felt so blessed I got to see legends while they are still alive. Idgaf how old they are if they are still performing. 

Archived