💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

It doesn't matter to me... I just read it on there and was wondering what u guys think...

I don't really care about their partnership because I ain't gonna buy a Tudor watch :huntyga:

Same, I have no uses for watches when I have my phone on me all the time. :ally:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

They did not specify if that was a man or a woman

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister G
15 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Even if this would be true, do u think it could have to do with Ryan's Rolling Stone story? :triggered:

Doubt it baby. His story of recovery has a lot of gaps and loopholes—again the recovery and soul-searching vision quest he’s saying he’s on right now. Plus, if something happened with Tudor it’d have to be something affecting the contract which I doubt his situation would influence. I can’t recall but I swore there’s another pop star promoting watches. Their official Instagram page still has her picture from this March where they wished their icon a happy birthday.

Walk Fashion Birdy

maybe because of wearing a non Tudor watch

"Walk, walk, fashion birdy, work it, move that beak crazy. I'm a free bird, baby!"

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They did not specify if that was a man or a woman

they wrote „her“

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

CyanLights
20 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Pretty sure most major brands can’t do this as it’s a breach of contract 

Not unless there was a clause in the contract that allowed the brand to pull out of the agreement at will 

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Not unless there was a clause in the contract that allowed the brand to pull out of the agreement at will 

I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that big companies have something like this.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that big companies have something like this.

They always do. At the end of the day, many partnerships are to make money so if they need an out because the agreement is no longer profitable or feasible, they will have a way out. 

This partnership never made sense to me, what does Gaga know about time. They should have partnered with the “Time, the ultimate truth teller” philosopher Katy Perry, instead.

nodandsmile
38 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Even if this would be true, do u think it could have to do with Ryan's Rolling Stone story? :triggered:

ain't nobody give a crap about that story but y'all and people who don't like her 💀

folks moved on the moment the story stopped trending and went to the next big story

Bonkers

I had to sell a Rolls Royce so I could buy all my family and friends Tudor watches.  I only did it because of this partnership, I'm going to be so mad if this turns out to be true.  All those watches would have no meaning anymore without this partnership. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I saw this too and I thought it was Gaga but then saw Tudor still has her on their page. I wonder who it is.. or maybe just fake

Archived