Halsey trolls a Christian publication's criticism

COOOK

Featured Posts

Illuminati
1 minute ago, bionic said:

What's the context? I don't get it

She's a catholic so it's not appropriation

AURAOFSHEISSE

im not catholic but I would be honored that mainstream artists would use catholic imagery and tradition in their art

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Pennywise

Cultural sensitivity... towards Catholics? :ladyhaha: 

giphy.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Cultural sensitivity... towards Catholics? :ladyhaha: 

giphy.gif

Giving me 

“influencer representation in the media” vibes 

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

TimisaMonster

They can **** off with all that...their entire religion is about teaching hate and viewing themselves as better than non-Catholics and they're the holders of all "truth"...:bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hELXIG
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

They can **** off with all that...their entire religion is about teaching hate and viewing themselves as better than non-Catholics and they're the holders of all "truth"...:bye:

This is true. And Catholicism has such a dark history it's ridiculous. I find it so odd that a person like Gaga comes from a strong Catholic background and still considers herself Catholic because she is so open minded and liberal

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is true. And Catholicism has such a dark history it's ridiculous. I find it so odd that a person like Gaga comes from a strong Catholic background and still considers herself Catholic because she is so open minded and liberal

Most religions honestly all feel the same way...otherwise why identify as this or that? You have to believe to some extent your way of thinking is right and others are wrong...funny thing is nobody is right and they're arguing over Harry potter characters and star wars canon

Gaga says it only cuz it's part of her heritage just like saying "I'm Italian" although it's very obvious by her lifestyle and values she isn't practicing...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

053Timo
6 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

im not catholic but I would be honored that mainstream artists would use catholic imagery and tradition in their art

How could you be honored?! :sweat:

Archived