đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

romonster

Let's not forget that Vince said that only 6 or 7 songs for ARTPOP are ready. She can't announce it when it's not even ready. :(

that was in September though, I'm pretty sure she's got more songs ready now.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

If they haven't chosen a single by now, that rules out the video being shot this December break...and because there's not enough time to film a video during the NA leg, we're talking a summer launch for ARTPOP by the looks of it.

Unless of course they're filming two or more videos this month and are yet to decide which one to go for first, or they have since decided and a quick turn around is in place.

The positive is that obviously there are multiple contenders for the lead, which means there are probably more strong and commercial tracks already compared to BTW.

Gaga isn't always one to plan ahead with her scheduling, though haha. Completely valid points you made, but definitely doesn't rule out the possibility of a single. She shot the Judas video when they were just starting BTW promo, the monster ball, and finishing the album.

Then there was the whole TEOG video that she made while traveling country to country doing interviews every day.

So there's still a possibility :).

lodylody

that was in September though, I'm pretty sure she's got more songs ready now.

If she hasn't we're screwed :laughga:

Americano

Let's not forget that Vince said that only 6 or 7 songs for ARTPOP are ready. She can't announce it when it's not even ready. :(

She was recording songs for BTW up to like 2 months before the album release lol

Born Brave

This. But ARTPOP is mainly done from what I gathered from that... he means they are mixed and finished production wise.. perfected.. Born This Way was not officially completed until like a month before the release.. its all that fine tuning / taking this leaving that kinda thing... I think.

Redstreak

Gaga will come kill you in your sleep

zSaUt.jpg

Illuminati tbh.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Recently Gaga said 14 songs were complete. :crossed:

I think we're probably getting Christmas announcement.

Jeff has said this, and Dave has also said that Santa will be good with monsters (or sth like that)

lodylody

Jeff has said this, and Dave has also said that Santa will be good with monsters (or sth like that)

You just connected those dots which were so close together my mind should've already done it... :laughga:

Born Brave

Yep.. He replied to my tweet " Defanado "

Archived