💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

lodylody

Inb4 it's an announcement about an upcoming announcement :troll:

I wouldn't even mind it, just a date... I just need a date!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
romonster

No, there was that fan that everyone hated that she played songs for and she said MTN was the lead.

Everyone was like omg she favors him bc hes rich and can go to all of her shows, blah blah blah

I think you mean Ryan Lee Johnson? She posted a pic of him and her on Twitter, I remember :laughga:

How do you know? o_O Sorry, don't really know people... xD

Jeff is the ONLY reliable Gaga insider outside of Dave

He might be the only reliable one, but he isn't always reliable/doesn't know everything... Lead WAS planned for January 9th and album WAS planned for Friday March 8th in some European countries, with a price of €14.49 during time of release while shops were advised to sell it at €17.49. The info he spilled might have been from after they started changing everything up, but they did pick a lead single months ago.

Born Brave

He might be the only reliable one, but he isn't always reliable... Lead WAS planned for January 9th and album WAS planned for Friday March 8th in some European countries, with a price of €17.49 €14.49. The info he spilled might be after they started changing everything up, but they did pick a lead single months ago and they had in fact already chosen 3.

I want to believe you but I need receipts

lodylody

He might be the only reliable one, but he isn't always reliable/doesn't know everything... Lead WAS planned for January 9th and album WAS planned for Friday March 8th in some European countries, with a price of €17.49 €14.49. The info he spilled might be after they started changing everything up, but they did pick a lead single months ago and they had in fact already chosen 3.

How do you know this? pffffft

How do you know this? pffffft

Some shops received that info for upcoming releases in first quarter of 2013. US release of ARTPOP would probably have been March 11th or 12th, a monday or tuesday. Some shops even took pre-orders already!

I think she pushed it all back due to the fact that the tour won't be finished until April and she might want to wait until around the 2-year anniversary of the Born This Way album

Let's not forget that Vince said that only 6 or 7 songs for ARTPOP are ready. She can't announce it when it's not even ready. :(

lodylody

Some shops received that info for upcoming releases in first quarter of 2013. US release of ARTPOP would probably have been March 11th or 12th, a monday or tuesday. Some even took pre-orders already!

Well you do speak logical things, she did say that it'd be in the first quarter. Now she's saying Spring, which'd be second quarter, which'd be why no shops have received info...

But how do you know about the lead single? :/

lodylody

Let's not forget that Vince said that only 6 or 7 songs for ARTPOP are ready. She can't announce it when it's not even ready. :(

But she sort of has announced it, just not any rock solid dates or info... :laughga:

Ellie Sioux

ikr!?

Everything is so vague that it's hard to get excited... :fat:

NOW I'M ACTUALLY MISSING THE OVER-HYPE OF BORN THIS WAY :giveup:

Archived