đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

It should be pointed out that two months before BTW was announced as the lead single, Gaga told fans MTN was the lead single backstage at a show.

Plans change quickly

wtf didnt her opening act hear the lead single about a month or two ago? :confused:

Look at my reply just now ;)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway Capricorn

wtf didnt her opening act hear the lead single about a month or two ago? :confused:

Tara tweeted back in July/August that we will pee our pants when we hear the new single :huh:

Born Brave

I trust Dave over Jeff.. Dave has been more helpful and has been willing to give up details piece by piece...

Americano

I trust Dave over Jeff.. Dave has been more helpful and has been willing to give up details piece by piece...

theyre both reliable

Alien Tulip

It should be pointed out that two months before BTW was announced as the lead single, Gaga told fans MTN was the lead single backstage at a show.

Plans change quickly

Look at my reply just now ;)

I dont remember ever hearing Gaga telling a fan backstage at the MB that marry the night was going to be the first single. Marry The night was discovered as a track around the time born this way single was released.

Unreliable, lead single was chosen months ago, they've already selected three singles, though they might have changed the lead single in the mean time, but they chose one... Release dates (lead+album) had also been set, but they've been changed and now it's unknown when they'll be released

If they haven't chosen a single by now, that rules out the video being shot this December break...and because there's not enough time to film a video during the NA leg, we're talking a summer launch for ARTPOP by the looks of it.

Unless of course they're filming two or more videos this month and are yet to decide which one to go for first, or they have since decided and a quick turn around is in place.

The positive is that obviously there are multiple contenders for the lead, which means there are probably more strong and commercial tracks already compared to BTW.

She already filmed the video, apparently.

Americano

I dont remember ever hearing Gaga telling a fan backstage at the MB that marry the night was going to be the first single. Marry The night was discovered as a track around the time born this way single was released.

No, there was that fan that everyone hated that she played songs for and she said MTN was the lead.

Everyone was like omg she favors him bc hes rich and can go to all of her shows, blah blah blah

lodylody

Unreliable, lead single was chosen months ago, they've already selected three singles, though they might have changed the lead single in the mean time, but it was chosen... Release dates (lead+album) had also been set, but they've been changed and now it's unknown when they'll be released

How do you know? o_O Sorry, don't really know people... xD

Born Brave

I mean.. maybe things changed... She said that the wig was going to be worn in a music video and we wouldn't see her wear it again until then.. she's wearing it so maybe she did change the lead single and decided to wear the wig since it wouldn't go with the single choice in a video..

No, but PopJustice commented on how the finished product was different to what he had heard a month or two beforehand. He described it as "glacial", i.e. probably without the grinding synths throughout.

Yeah, the version she played for Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes was a lot cleaner/more disco-influenced.

I'm happy she changed it, though.

Archived