💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Nothing ARTPOP. She specifically said she will announce ARTPOP news next year. I highly doubt she'll announce it on January 1st. It's probably the Terry RIchardson film

That film won't be out before the album, considering it's including album-making material, so.. That wouldnt make sense.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing ARTPOP. She specifically said she will announce ARTPOP news next year. I highly doubt she'll announce it on January 1st. It's probably the Terry RIchardson film

Where did she say that?

I thought she only said we'd get new ARTPOP material in 2013, nothing about news. And she may have changed her mind.

Alien Tulip

Where did she say that?

I thought she only said we'd get new ARTPOP material in 2013, nothing about news. And she may have changed her mind.

littlemonsters.com chat. A fan asked her when will she announce ARTPOP details and she replied with :next year" and I remember all the meltdowns.

That film won't be out before the album, considering it's including album-making material, so.. That wouldnt make sense.

True.

lodylody

Either Christmas or New Year - New Year is more likely, I think. Everyone on her team is making a big deal out of 2013 and a new start. I think she'll kick of 2013 with a very loud bang.

She never said that

I really think so.

littlemonsters.com chat. A fan asked her when will she announce ARTPOP details and she replied with :next year" and I remember all the meltdowns.

If she really had said that I think we'd all know it.

Archived