💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry is featured on Drake’s new album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

But who is to say that the fourth one isn’t Katy (classic black hair Katy) and the eighth is Gaga (classic blonde Gaga)? I still think the happy birthday pic she posted was an Easter egg. Remember, that wasn’t even his birthday. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

DrKindnessKunt1999
32 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

One of these 12 female artists has to be Rihanna :giveup:

And Nicki too maybe :neyde:

Ava Max was rumored to have a collab with Drake, too. 

I’m guessing that Doja Cat, Meghan Thee Stallion, and Saweetie might be part of the album, too. 

Fuck You Pop Music
28 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

people say this one is Katy, so which one is Gaga?
katy.jpg

The italian one

Levine

The girls paying millions to be on his album as if that single track would help their solo material to sell. Capital mess

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I still find this so random :rip: 

To be honest, it would make sense for her to work with Drake after this post

As we know now her What’s Fortnite tweet wasn’t random at all, so maybe she was up to something 

But I don’t believe in this tho 

erfaan

It isn't at all surprising if Gaga worked with him after the photo she posted for his birthday when it wasn't even his birthday....

StrawberryBlond

If this is true, the title and artwork now makes a lot more sense and it's kinda cool now. I've never seen a major name rapper do an album with 12 different women on it. Whether Katy and/or Gaga's on it or not, I'm actually interested in this album now if this is indeed the route he's taking as I feel female features tend to be a lot more interesting. If each track is meant to represent a different singer, it doesn't leave a lot of room for Katy as if she's not the blonde one, she doesn't exactly fit the other potential two seeing as they look more Asian. And Gaga has even less chance here. But it's still a cool concept whatever. If it does come out soon seeing as it's going to get released in less than 3 days and we still have no tracklist.

11 hours ago, Levine said:

The girls paying millions to be on his album as if that single track would help their solo material to sell. Capital mess

If it becomes a hit, though, it counts as their hit. I don't really agree with considering it to be a #1 for the featured artist as well but as far as the charts are concerned, if you're credited as being on that track, it's as much your hit as it is the main artist's. Features can help keep you relevant if you're going through a break or a career slump. Sometimes, the feature is considered the best part of some songs, so it helps keep a positive impression of you and keeps your name out there.

Teletubby

Now there are rumors that on album are: Ariana Grande, Doja Cat, Taylor Swift, Billie Eillish, Katy Perry, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, Madonna, Celine Dion, Olivia Rodrigo, Lana Del Rey, Melanie Martinez, Ava Max, Lorde, Dua Lipa .... and more:ladyhaha:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived