Pabllo Vittar confirms the remix is NOT scrapped and knows the release date

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint
10 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I think the label saw a path to a #1 with it before, as #1 was like 60k units. But Kanye and Drake both decided their release dates and now it's not really possible anymore.Ā 

If anything Iā€™m seeing a lot more people care less about the DONDA situation due to how long Kanye has been overhyping and procrastinating the process (sounds familiar doesnā€™t it?; heā€™s actually facing backlash and mockery rn). Itā€™s what happens when an artist gets too caught up in making sure their material is acceptable. Iā€™m pretty sure Gaga is a hardcore perfectionist but times like this it gets hard to be a fan because itā€™s like thereā€™s no reason whatsoever that this shouldnā€™t have dropped by now. Pandemic or not. People have been dropping left and right.Ā Pretty soon itā€™ll be almost two years since Chromatica dropped and weā€™re still here waiting on third party remixes like a bunch of hungry animals but at least we have a confirmation on the next jazz album šŸ¤”šŸ¤” better than nothing or silence I guess.Ā 

52 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era thereā€™s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos?Ā Itā€™s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. Itā€™s not going to change how much we liked the original. Itā€™s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I canā€™t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I donā€™t care.Ā I know sheā€™s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting InĀ more moviesĀ because it seems like sheā€™s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans.Ā 

How about this? Leave aside the expectations and eagerness for new material and you will enjoy being a fanĀ :queenga:Ā Chill, it will come out eventually...

JusKeepBreathin
56 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I think the label saw a path to a #1 with it before, as #1 was like 60k units. But Kanye and Drake both decided their release dates and now it's not really possible anymore.Ā 

Girl no.Ā :billie:

Gaga was not going to get 60k in one weekĀ  on a remix album.Ā Not even at the height of her popularity. Even record label backed andĀ  streaming darling Dua Lipa only did 18k her first week and she had throw back super stars on her remix album for good press.

I think the only person to ever have a #1 remix album was Jennifer Lopez and that was driven by Ain't it Funny, which was 1,000% different from her album version and super GP friendly. It was GP and radio friendlier than her album version.Ā 

Remixes like Sine aren't exactly GP friendly God knows the record company isn't going to service them to radio.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HardlyaSaint
11 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

How about this? Leave aside the expectations and eagerness for new material and you will enjoy being a fanĀ :queenga:Ā Chill, it will come out eventually...

How about this?Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ve done that for the past four or five eras and Iā€™m still seeing the same patterns. Sometimes too much patience is just a waste of time. I donā€™t even have expectations for her anymore because I know they wonā€™t be fulfilled more than maybe halfway. If anything Iā€™ve been a very patient fan of hers (so have many of us)Ā and supporting almost everything she does to the point where I seem like an outcast to the people around me. But Iā€™m not gonna sit here and act like sheā€™s as dedicated to the music as she was 10 years ago when she started out. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t understand or sympathize with her,Ā itā€™s just that itā€™s getting old. And so am I. Itā€™s apart of a growing up I guess.Ā 
Ā 

but I guessĀ itā€™s allĀ apart of the stupid pop star rules right ? And we fans should be more grateful right ? Even after YEARS of dedication. Right ?Ā 

River

It's so

Happy Lionel Messi GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HardlyaSaint

Bottom line ; if youā€™re going to procrastinate to drop a remix album potentially 2 years after the fact ā€” at least make sure thereā€™s enough content to satisfy the audience that supported you along the way. Throw a few unreleased songs on it to keep it fresh (like a TFM sort of rerelease)Ā or something like Jesusā€” because if they donā€™t ā€” I have a feeling weā€™re all going to be extremely disappointed byĀ just the remixes alone aside from the fact that we get to see some of our favorite lower scaleĀ artists in the same track titles as Gaga.Ā 

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era thereā€™s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos?Ā Itā€™s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. Itā€™s not going to change how much we liked the original. Itā€™s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I canā€™t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I donā€™t care.Ā I know sheā€™s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting InĀ more moviesĀ because it seems like sheā€™s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans.Ā 

??? Kim thereā€™s people out there that are dyingĀ 

lunaā€™s advocate

HardlyaSaint
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

??? Kim thereā€™s people out there that are dyingĀ 

Yeah. Dying for new and consistent Gaga music.Ā 

NewUsername
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

That probably sounds conceited but I donā€™t care.Ā 

It does...

Gaga: *has been working almost non-stop for the last 12+ years*
some fans: OMG, give us MORE, you bitch

HardlyaSaint
Just now, NewUsername said:

It does...

Gaga: *has been working almost non-stop for the last 12+ years*
some fans: OMG, give us MORE, you bitch

weā€™re not necessarily just asking for more. weā€™re asking for the bare minimum. Weā€™re asking for the same level of connectivity and dedication we had with her when she first started out. Iā€™m all up for artists growing as people creatively but it genuinely seems like she just doesnā€™t want to be a pop star anymore and if thatā€™s the case she should stop completely and focus on what she wants rather than half ass everything just to give everybody what they want. Gaga could literally fart and yā€™all would inhale that so fast (not saying that I wouldnā€™t either) but like god itā€™s not wrong to hold her under constructive criticism.Ā 

Archived