💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

AHS: Double Feature opens with 100% on RottenTomatoes

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Vulture: 5/5 - American Horror Story: Double Feature Premiere Recap: Perfectly Ordinary
Den of Geek: 4/5 American Horror Story: Double Feature Opens with Stephen King-ian Terror
Digital Spy: 5/5 - American Horror Story season 10 is a supreme return to form
TellTale TV: 4/5
IGN Movies: 7/10

Audience score is at: 92% (other seasons have like 50%+ scores)

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/american_horror_story/s10

Luke78619

It’s honestly off to a good start, it seems to have gone back to focusing more on horror rather than camp and humour, which can be great for some seasons but not for this season :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic

It's honestly so good. They figured out less camp and sex, more horror is the way to go :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

luckyanderson

...at this point if it were on TikTok it would be on "straight TikTok." Episode 2 had some decent notes to it but overall the show is by no means new or exciting. The same cliche, rundown characters are being played by the same on-call, flavor of the season actors and actresses Ryan Murphy has at his disposal. Despite a few contextual plotholes I've noticed, as a once fanatic I am a little confused about the plot of "Red Tide" as I thought based on the fan polling it was going to pertain primarily to sirens not drug-addicted, vitamin-deprived Nosferatu cosplayers? 

Bradley
13 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

...at this point if it were on TikTok it would be on "straight TikTok." Episode 2 had some decent notes to it but overall the show is by no means new or exciting. The same cliche, rundown characters are being played by the same on-call, flavor of the season actors and actresses Ryan Murphy has at his disposal. Despite a few contextual plotholes I've noticed, as a once fanatic I am a little confused about the plot of "Red Tide" as I thought based on the fan polling it was going to pertain primarily to sirens not drug-addicted, vitamin-deprived Nosferatu cosplayers? 

They never promised sirens.

Archived