💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardasheen Debuts Remarrying 'Ye

RAMROD

Featured Posts

MadreMonster
Just now, Ronnie said:

Okay, so she’s down with it when he’s peaking but drops him when he’s on a low. Got it. 

Or they are both in on it :yennefer:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contrapoints

Side note, did they actually get divorced? If I remember correctly last I heard about it Kim filed for divorce but that doesn't mean it actually went through, so if anything this is sort of just vow renewal ceremony.

Hell of a vow renewal ceremony at that

MadreMonster
28 minutes ago, Contrapoints said:

This is literally the HEIGHT of performance art wow 

That being said, I do sincerely hope that Kanye listens to Kim this time around and actually tries to be a more present husband and father for their children. Otherwise this is just a very (VERY) elaborate charade that Kim just got caught up in the moment with.

Lol “art” :ladyhaha: more like publicity stunt

Cookie Tookie
5 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

This is literally trash. Not only is Kanye and Kim sick in the head, but so are the people calling this "ART". This ain't iconic, this is just Spencer and Heidi all over again. Y'all can keep this. I rather listen to Jeffrey, even Nicki than these two again. 

Exploiting marriage/relationship issues and mental health problems to gain more following and staying relevant is not the tea for me. 

“Sick in the head” aka diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Y’all love to talk all this talk about recognizing and destigmatizing mental health issues, while at the same time degrading Kanye in the same breath. You need help.

GucciGa
15 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Went to this and it was terrible. You couldn’t understand a word of anything and everyone around started to sit down. The worst live experience I’ve ever been to :yennefer:

Like it just sounded like big bass beats and that was it. A waste of money.

Usual Kanye then 

😇

GucciGa
9 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

“Sick in the head” aka diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Y’all love to talk all this talk about recognizing and destigmatizing mental health issues, while at the same time degrading Kanye in the same breath. You need help.

I'm pretty sure it's just a way of saying they are gross or a bit twisted. It really isn't anything to do with mental health. Example... If someone said they fancied Donald Trump I would say they were sick in the head.. 

😇

18 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

relax guys he probably cloned her or something

Maybe he pulled a Tiger King. Maybe he got a look-a-like like Joe Exotic did with Carole f***in Baskin in the music video.

(btw.. you’re a fooqin’ rat :vegas:)

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The divorce was publicity :lolly:

he learned from Kardashians

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo
13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I’m also pressed that it’s not Gaga doing something so pointless but yet so magnificent

Chromatica Oreos 

please enlighten me to death

Contrapoints
22 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Lol “art” :ladyhaha: more like publicity stunt

both

Archived