💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Trinity K Bonet Addresses ‘Bitter Edit’ on RPDR All Stars 6

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

She doesn't even need to explain herself. She was robbed of the top 4. 

I wish her all the success the world can give her. 

#TeamTrinity

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

phantasmas

Id be mad too lmfao

Also, I noticed Trinity kept her scruff the whole time? And I dont think she ever shaved before getting into drag. Was she glueing down her chin hairs? 

COOOK

She was feeling threatened and protective over her own journey, feelings that are completely normal so they better leave her alone.

My own personal opinion on this week's episode- 

Spoiler

her monologue was my favorite. It kept you intrigued, had twists and layers to it, ending on a very inspiring note. Eureka didn't do that good honestly. They just wanted to keep the produced narrative all through this episode.

elijahfan

She's low-key consolidating her pissed-off story arc with those Insta posts. She had a good run and clearly improved since her last time on the show, but the constant attitude was a turn off for me.

Taylucifer
33 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Although I'm STOKED Silky didn't come back thank GODDDDGA

SISSSSSSS Spoiler tag, I haven't seen this week's episode yet!!!!!! :sharon:

OH MY SORRY:saladga: that was all a fabricated lie:gaysia:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

OH MY SORRY:saladga: that was all a fabricated lie:gaysia:

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

JusKeepBreathin
26 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She was feeling threatened and protective over her own journey, feelings that are completely normal so they better leave her alone.

My own personal opinion on this week's episode- 

Reveal hidden contents

her monologue was my favorite. It kept you intrigued, had twists and layers to it, ending on a very inspiring note. Eureka didn't do that good honestly. They just wanted to keep the produced narrative all through this episode.

I don't even think that person should have won. She didn't even understand the assignment until Mapa spelled it out for her. 

She had every intention of just going out their to tell a funny story. She had to add that moral at the end. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Fantina
9 hours ago, Noah said:
  Hide contents

Thought she would‘ve gone all the way. It‘s a shame the format and the ‚bottoms‘ are suddenly reasons for eliminating. Let‘s be real - Trinity had amazing highs. The Commercial, Ruscial (which she should‘ve won) and the GG Challenge. Her Drag Tots could‘ve easily won too. She only bombed two times. The Trackrecords would‘ve been much different if you looked at how which Queen did each week, not at if ithere is a red square on wikipeida or not. Such a shame. Hope she comes back one day. Truly a winner in my eyes.

Also I have no clue what the top4 episode will be but if it is a record your verse/group challenge they know she would have DESTROYED that and they would have to crown her in the end.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Levine

She explained it in the episode: "I thought I was top 4, but now I HAVE TO WIN or one of you will eliminate me because of the trackrecords" and she realized that as soon as they showed that one queen was coming back. I think it's fair enough, no?

She was absolutely robbed, her "highs and wins" are way better than the returned queen and even better than the overpraised Kylie (she won that acting challenged but she wasn't a standout imho). So yeah, she has all the rights to feel this way.

RAMROD

TKB felt safe way too soon, I mean, just like Kylie said in this episode, it is not over until it's over. I don't believe she didn't at all guessed there are plot twist along the way, like, she watches this  show too! Like, have she never heard how Naomi did what she did on her AS season, for example?? At least she didn't got as bad as Manila does. 

Especially when Ru already say it blatantly about this game within a game thing on the season opening episode. 
So I am not sure why she feel the way she felt right there. She lets her inner saboteur in on the last minute, and I feel like  at very least she needs to own it. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DanielM

I love her but she is a really complicated person. I mean, it's okay for her to feel robed, it was a big achievement for her to be in the top 4. There is a reason for the return episode to usually be aired at the middle of the season, not so near the end. It's unfair. However, Trinity seemed bored and unsecured all season, she never smiles. She had a great run, I don't know why she always feels so dissapointed with herself. 

AndiGaga

I think she deserved to go home

She is a great drag queen, but no winner material

But i loved how she became more secure about herself 

13 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Like I said, I totally get that. BUT the 3 other queens had to do the same and you didn't see them all butthurt :huntyga: But I sense Trinity doesn't like Silky and I definitely agree :dom:

Oh no way, did you see Jan walking back in there ready to kill RuPaul? 😆😆 The look on her face!!!

珈琲ちょうだい

Archived