Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

Oh God this will never end will it?

Kanye fans going to the 35th Donda listening party in 2053 be like

Dr Fudge

With the way he’s stretching out the PR rollout, it makes me wonder if the possibility of an October 1st release is on the table for him… would hate to see Donda eclipse Love For Sale, especially as Tony’s final bow :ohno:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

Oh God this will never end will it?

Kanye fans going to the 17th Donda listening party in 2030 be like

The album has leaked and it’s good. Idc if it’s not officially released, I hope I’ll get the chance to experiment this era, no matter what are his artistic choices, even if that means bot releasing the album and just doing listening parties

cherrycherrybooboo

he is LITERALLY torturing his fans

152d6fcaccdb40e3381f75cc1103adc9.jpg

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

With the way he’s stretching out the PR rollout, it makes me wonder if the possibility of an October 1st release is on the table for him… would hate to see Donda eclipse Love For Sale, especially as Tony’s final bow :ohno:

Donda and Love For Sale listeners are mostly not the same, I believe both albums can perfectly be released and promoted at the same time ❤️❤️

10 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Donda and Love For Sale listeners are mostly not the same, I believe both albums can perfectly be released and promoted at the same time ❤️❤️

I don't. I want L4S to debut and have at least 1 week atop of the Billboard Hot 200, and only one album can be there.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

holy scheisse

If Gaga did this I'd be hype af haha he's giving all his fans blue ballz, tease of the century

BlingNotTheMusic

I love when artists use huge text and as little words as possible to make it seem iconic or important :billie:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Cookie Tookie
10 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

If Gaga did this I'd be hype af haha he's giving all his fans blue ballz, tease of the century

If Gaga did this, this site would be like “OMG This is iconic. She’s literally touring and she doesn’t even have an album out.” 

elijahfan
48 minutes ago, cherrycherrybooboo said:

he is LITERALLY torturing his fans

152d6fcaccdb40e3381f75cc1103adc9.jpg

The various versions of the album are all over the internet tho, the only thing he's hurting is his sales

Archived